Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

lots of greetings!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

figure it's about time I make a into thread to say hi!

been messing around writing some noobish scripts for the last while and been fairly active in discord. I'm looking forward to working on some bigger and better scripts in the future.

I've got a basic background in small game design so it's nice to apply those skills to something new and the community has been pretty chill so far!

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,482 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
Hi,hope it GoS will be better! Thank you for supporting!
Cheers mate!

Cardboard5

Cardboard5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts

Hi mate! I am relatively new as well in this community. I am not familiar with writing code or scripts, but I am a fast learner and love to engage in new things!

I have been playing League since S1 on and off, and been playing a lot most recently! I figured I always saw scripts and wanted to give it a shot! Came here, got the EXT, after trial and error I got everything up and running and I was scripting in less than an hour!

At first it was tough to learn to play with scripts, but I have finally gotten the hang of it! It's so much fun!

Anyway, I already donated to 1-2 dev's whose scripts I have used in thanks for the fun, and plan on continuing to donate to others who are helping grow the community.

I always see you posting lately so I figured I'd say hi :D

Good to have you here, hopefully you can make some funky scripts!

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Welcome to the community, and thank you for all you contribute. You've been most helpful.

ReverseMisaya

ReverseMisaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Location🔰 SPACE 🔰

welcome!

Xjayah

Xjayah

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi! and welcome~
not many people know me, i used to script all the time on this platform but stopped once i bought ext on launch and couldn't use it. So now i just play normally, but who knows if i decide to blow a few bucks and see if ext works on my new computer again ill give some of your scripts a try :)

SexyBOB

SexyBOB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts

Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users