Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

★ Elo Boost & Smurf Store ★ Elo Boosting [✔] Safe,Fast,Affordable [✔] NA/EUW/EUNE/TR/RU

lol elo boost lol boosting elo boost unranked challenger offline mode VPN boost

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia
For additional info please visit us at -  Elo Boost & Smurf Store

Evqugab.gif
uSUWbab.pngU1Qwfab.gif
Wf8Odab.png
0mandab.pngY6nNfab.png
pom7fab.png

Feedback from users of another forum :

Spoiler

we played couple of games together. he is a frindly guy and a really good player to! i can recommend him clear.png

Best Booster here on ePvP!! He's so friendly and trusted!! +++

https://picload.org/...vouch.png[/IMG] good booster silver elo euw

Really friendly and communicative guy! 100% Recommend clear.png

https://i.gyazo.com/...9b928.png[/IMG] Played a duoQ game with me in elo around P5-P3. Very good marksman, recommend him.

DuoQ from P1 to D5 http://i.imgur.com/jn9hUo5.png[/IMG] My game history Review ! Very nice person. Asked to DuoQ with me from P1 to D5. The games looked so easy! He's a very good player, and by far the nicest DuoQ booster I've met. If you're looking for a DuoQ booster while actually enjoying the games, I would definitely recommend him!

Jobs/Orders done :

Spoiler

Some info about us :

Hello dear sythe community,we are a group of highly skilled players that will handle your orders in the most professional and friendly way possible.We recently opened up the shop so we are relatively new but so far we completed every single order succesfully and customers were more then satisfied,check out our feedback/vouches done section below.

We are currently looking for Placement match orders / Season 7 boost orders or even LeaverBuster removal,also offering coaching services starting at 8$ per hour.

Our roster:

Currently we have a EUNE Master 70-90 lp , a EUNE Diamond 1 70-80 lp and a EUW Master that is currently at 50 lp.

Servers that we currently Boost on :

North America

EUW

EUNE

Russia

Turkey

Also offering DuoQ option,it will cost 20-30% more,depending on the customers current elo.

Our Boosters will be using VPN to adapt to your country to maximize your account safety.

Our Boosters will never use your IP / RP without permission from the account owner. We will also not add/remove or Chat with anyone from your friendlist.

We will also keep you posted on your account progress in case you are not DuoQue with the Booster.

Contact via skype -  petrovnovskype

Discord - Elo Boost & Smurf Store#4712 or join the server > > https://discord.gg/6hjN9t6

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

"Hello dear sythe community," 

atleast change the name

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

bump

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Hi , bump !

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Bump ~~

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Up up

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

up we go , open for more orders

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

space for more offers.

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

End of season special prices.

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Bump open to orders

EloBoots

EloBoots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Visit us and check out our offer !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lol elo boost, lol boosting, elo boost, unranked challenger, offline mode, VPN boost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users