Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Anyone actually stream with GoS?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

goose5952

goose5952

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

Was wondering if anyone actually streamed with GoS and could perhaps provide a clip or something of what it looks like. I feel like the mouse clicks would be insanely obvious to scripting.

Anyone having success? Is it worth it?

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Was wondering if anyone actually streamed with GoS and could perhaps provide a clip or something of what it looks like. I feel like the mouse clicks would be insanely obvious to scripting.

Anyone having success? Is it worth it?

Admin used to. Its easy to stream, because there is nothing to hide. The clicks are kind of obvious but if you use the (I forget if its obs or fraps) I think OBS you can hide the clicks/mouse I think

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

Viewers and players are now used to and know better scripts, so it would be obvious yes but who care if  you have some fun.

iAppleMan

iAppleMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Viewers and players are now used to and know better scripts, so it would be obvious yes but who care if  you have some fun.

I used to stream, just hide the clicks on OBS stream. There was once script it self that hides the mouse clicks and such things.

Plus just make a little delay on Champs combos and you good to go.. I've streamed with my main account and still playing it.

Techn9ne816

Techn9ne816

• Members
  • 8 posts

Does anyone know how to get the menu and the circles off OBS. Because I still see them in OBS, 

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

You don't need to. It appears only on your own screen., It's not internal to lol client as an internal cheat can do.

Techn9ne816

Techn9ne816

• Members
  • 8 posts

You don't need to. It appears only on your own screen., It's not internal to lol client as an internal cheat can do.

So if I go live it won't even show up for anyone but only on my OBS? 

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts
Wow forgot what I said, I thought you were talking about Gos Ext.

Btw if you want to stream with Gos Int, you have to totally disable draw before and hide your mouse cursor with OBS

Techn9ne816

Techn9ne816

• Members
  • 8 posts

Wow forgot what I said, I thought you were talking about Gos Ext.

Btw if you want to stream with Gos Int, you have to totally disable draw before and hide your mouse cursor with OBS

i do have Ext. do I have to do it the same way?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users