Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[EUW]Scripting duo

duo duoq climbing

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

420amaru

420amaru

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSummoner's Rift

Edited by 420amaru, 31 March 2018 - 12:56 .

aymen

aymen

• Members
  • 7 posts

I'd like to join u!

Bit about myself,

1) Main top, but can play anything decently.

2) Got into scripting only very recently so i'm not too familiar with it yet.

3) 19 yrs old and speak English fluently, not really a rager or anything either, defo won't go AFK but might be a bit passive-aggressive.

4)My soloQ ranking is always around high plat for the majority of the time, without cheating. And would like to test myself with using scripts now to see if I can finally hit dia >.>

feuillantine

feuillantine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Rules: We will take turns who is scripting and who is getting "boosted", switching roles every 3-5 games, so that we can't cheat and run away with results without finishing the job for us both.

Why not just script with ext and never  get banned ?

420amaru

420amaru

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationSummoner's Rift

Why not just script with ext and never  get banned ?

Where is proof that ext scripts have 0% banrate? And anyways, it's cheaper to buy new lvl 30 accounts for 15 EUR than pay for some shady monthly subscription. I might be wrong though. Never used ext.

feuillantine

feuillantine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Where is proof that ext scripts have 0% banrate? And anyways, it's cheaper to buy new lvl 30 accounts for 15 EUR than pay for some shady monthly subscription. I might be wrong though. Never used ext.

I don't think that is true, because you get banned in a few days with other scripting platforms and the sub here is only 10€/month...

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

"shady monthly subscription" ... lol

I'm staff so you probably wont give a fuk about my opinion, anyways i didnt get a ban 6 months now. (since i started using ext)

snpblazer

snpblazer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 128 posts

Ext is good plat 1 no bans since started using

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 467 posts

[EUW]

About me: SEASON 7 Peak D3 75LP (without cheating). Ended season D5. Good game knowledge (especially solo lanes), experience with scripting and avoiding bans, mature, not a rager / tilter / AFK troll.
Prefer using voice chat (Skype / Discord) if you want.

Took a 5 month break from LoL and became low elo garbage. Currently, my main account is P3 1850 MMR., Roles: Mid/Fiill. Also, have a scripting account ranked gold 5.and climbing.

My goal is to get my main to D5+ while playing duoq with a scripter who knows what he's doing..
I am searching for a duoq partner with:

• Similar goals as me (get D5 or higher on both mine and your main accounts)
  • Own two accounts like me (one main, one for scripting (they cost 15 Euro, I can provide a reliable vendor. Don't spend 35 EUR on lolmsurfs)
  • MMR on main account above 1200
  • Preferred age 16+
Rules: We will take turns who is scripting and who is getting "boosted", switching roles every 3-5 games, so that we can't cheat and run away with results without finishing the job for us both.

PM me here if you are interested!
Let's game on steroids!
send me ign

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: duo, duoq, climbing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users