Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

im new to this a few questions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Wodie36

Wodie36

• Members
  • 3 posts

hi im new to league of legends and i was looking for a script cheat that wil do my rotation is this bot doing that and is it also undetected and updated?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hey first all,Welcome to GoS Family!

If you wanna script more safely you should use GoS EXT.(10EUR/Month) External works hidden and doesn't inject the game(league) so it's safe. Last ban wave was mid summer 2017.

Internal isn't safe therefore int scripts outdated.

Regards.

Wodie36

Wodie36

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey first all,Welcome to GoS Family!

If you wanna script more safely you should use GoS EXT.(10EUR/Month) External works hidden and doesn't inject the game(league) so it's safe. Last ban wave was mid summer 2017.

Internal isn't safe therefore int scripts outdated.

Regards.

ok thnx ye im not new to hacking but new to hacking in league of legends i use aimbots for fps games to like x22 helios how are the rotation going does it have the strongest rotation scripts and also does it supports orbwalking? im looking around abit then i wil decide if i try it out first for a month to see how it goes.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Yes(this img Ext. scripts)

Utility:

Ward awareness:

Spoiler

Recall tracker:

Spoiler

Skill detector:

Spoiler

Activator

Spoiler

Orbwalking and more...

Wodie36

Wodie36

• Members
  • 3 posts

nice can you also turn the camera viewer higher then default? and it also dodge snares roots etc?

Edited by Wodie36, 23 March 2018 - 10:44 .

ReverseMisaya

ReverseMisaya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Location🔰 SPACE 🔰

nice can you also turn the camera viewer higher then default? and it also dodge snares roots etc?

Changing camera viewer is not possible. Dodging abilities is possible with an evade script  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users