Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is anybody supporting int?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

ayunixlol

ayunixlol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Very old user here, ( banned on previous account ) GoS INT was the first platform i used, and used it for years before i had to quit due to Feretorix's lack of passion and care over it, now (7/8months later) im wondering why is it so dead? what happend to it? does nobody just really care about it anymore? If so why is it still being updated every patch if nobody cares about security/quality or anything at all? why not just close it at all, i dont see the reason. There is obvious lack of passion and care about it i dont see a reason to why it would not stop being supported completely, i used to hope that fere will start caring, every day. I used to write long massages to him in PM saying that something like this will happen, that if he didnt start caring everything would go downhill, and it did. It hurts to see it like this, being helpless, ohwell.
Either start being serious about it, update security, hire devs, or close>RElaunch the project as ''GOS V2" make an open beta re-write the core the api and everythng or just close it completely as you dont really care about it, this is just another slow dying aimtec thats actually been dead for months but for some reason still keeps being updated, please start caring, or stop completely. There should never be in-between you either care or you dont. Thank you

snpblazer

snpblazer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 128 posts

Its all about EXT

Encryption

Encryption

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 126 posts

Very old user here, ( banned on previous account ) GoS INT was the first platform i used, and used it for years before i had to quit due to Feretorix's lack of passion and care over it, now (7/8months later) im wondering why is it so dead? what happend to it? does nobody just really care about it anymore? If so why is it still being updated every patch if nobody cares about security/quality or anything at all? why not just close it at all, i dont see the reason. There is obvious lack of passion and care about it i dont see a reason to why it would not stop being supported completely, i used to hope that fere will start caring, every day. I used to write long massages to him in PM saying that something like this will happen, that if he didnt start caring everything would go downhill, and it did. It hurts to see it like this, being helpless, ohwell.
Either start being serious about it, update security, hire devs, or close>RElaunch the project as ''GOS V2" make an open beta re-write the core the api and everythng or just close it completely as you dont really care about it, this is just another slow dying aimtec thats actually been dead for months but for some reason still keeps being updated, please start caring, or stop completely. There should never be in-between you either care or you dont. Thank you

You do get that its near impossible for ''ANY'' platform to create a undetected internal platform?

Internal literally Injects to the game and to make that undetected is pretty Impossible. Did Bank of London Succed no? Did BanBuddy no? and Bansharp . Internal is good if you have Vip but you will get banned 100%.

That is why they are developing external that actually is undetected altough the scripts are not that good still progress..

Riot games is not a ape company that doesnt have any security :P.

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

Some do not care and only play on random "borrowed" accounts. You can use free internal version in this case.

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

I dont think anyone should support intentional feeding

haha im so funny

alexfc233

alexfc233

• Members
  • 12 posts

Because he doesn't get money if he makes INT undetectable since it is free. Pretty simple. It's all about money, didnt you know? Or you thought owners of all platforms do it for people? hhhhhhhh

Edited by alexfc233, 27 March 2018 - 04:50 .

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

Because he doesn't get money if he makes INT undetectable since it is free. Pretty simple. It's all about money, didnt you know? Or you thought owners of all platforms do it for people? hhhhhhhh

making a cheat is work. Do you like to be paid for your work? If you do, you understand why its about money.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,486 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Riot is more tough about 3rd party programs now. They closed L# and elobuddy also they won a lawsuit with L# and got 10m$ from that case. They have a better anti-cheat and all injected things can easily detecting (like eb, l#, gos int). Because of this we published external. It's more safe because it works externally. There are no ban waves since last summer.

alexfc233

alexfc233

• Members
  • 12 posts

making a cheat is work. Do you like to be paid for your work? If you do, you understand why its about money.

And why are you telling me that? I answered the question why Internal is dead. Dont need to confirm it by posting a rephrase to my post.

Edited by alexfc233, 27 March 2018 - 10:13 .

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

Imo Int is now a 'showcase' for Ext.

Some news users come here to use free Int, then start to like it but are quickly banned after.

Then buying Ext sub is the next step. Even more since it wasn't banned since last summer now. (and won't be until Riot stops to don't care about it.)

nidalegodd

nidalegodd

• Members
  • 7 posts

Imo Int is now a 'showcase' for Ext.

Some news users come here to use free Int, then start to like it but are quickly banned after.

Then buying Ext sub is the next step. Even more since it wasn't banned since last summer now. (and won't be until Riot stops to don't care about it.)

Honestly if Internal is a showcase for External then I'm glad I didn't buy it. The majority of scripts in the database for Internal don't even work, there's one evade and it dodges circular skill shots towards the enemies practically forcing you to INT into the enemy team... lol Combined with the fact that there's no free trial for External I would never even consider buying it.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,486 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Honestly if Internal is a showcase for External then I'm glad I didn't buy it. The majority of scripts in the database for Internal don't even work, there's one evade and it dodges circular skill shots towards the enemies practically forcing you to INT into the enemy team... lol Combined with the fact that there's no free trial for External I would never even consider buying it.

It's your decision buy or not.
But GoSEvade working good also internal scripts outdated Blame to Riot :P

OLAFvsALL

OLAFvsALL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

You do get that its near impossible for ''ANY'' platform to create a undetected internal platform?

Internal literally Injects to the game and to make that undetected is pretty Impossible. Did Bank of London Succed no? Did BanBuddy no? and Bansharp . Internal is good if you have Vip but you will get banned 100%.

That is why they are developing external that actually is undetected altough the scripts are not that good still progress..

Riot games is not a ape company that doesnt have any security :P.

Oh come on... Come onnn... Everybody with a few braincells knows that GoS is nothing else but a "silent" miner...

Nothing else.

puszyy

puszyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

where are the times when I could use script on my main account on the most obvious setting and didnt get banned for 3.5 years Kappa

Edited by puszyy, 28 March 2018 - 12:14 .

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 467 posts

Just move to External.

GoS Internal is useful if you get access to your ex's account.

Or the guy who banged her. Kappa

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

what i thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users