Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Your opinions about External.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Yoke

Yoke

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello!

I am new to the cheats here, since I really do want to play LoL again. How are the external scripts here? Are they working good or is it laggy or something? I would appreciate a real honest answer on that. Is is smooth? 

I guess the internal would be better but there are bans going on internal, right?

If there are any videos with external I would love if someone share them with me.

Edited by Yoke, 06 April 2018 - 07:51 .

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Hello!

I am new to the cheats here, since I really do want to play LoL again. How are the external scripts here? Are they working good or is it laggy or something? I would appreciate a real honest answer on that. Is is smooth? 

I guess the internal would be better but there are bans going on internal, right?

If there are any videos with external I would love if someone share them with me.

ext is safe currently but it takes a lot more getting used to. But in the end it’s worth it.

Yoke

Yoke

• Members
  • 4 posts

ext is safe currently but it takes a lot more getting used to. But in the end it’s worth it.

What does mean "a lot more getting used to"? It's something different?

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

What does mean "a lot more getting used to"? It's something different?

yes but if you never used int scripting type you won’t notice

Yoke

Yoke

• Members
  • 4 posts

yes but if you never used int scripting type you won’t notice

Well I am kind of a INT scripts before, but the pages went down, won't say which, but it was for some years. Are there any videos with External?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,482 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
Hello Welcome to the GoS family!
Honestly,gos ext have good scripts but not all.Evade not good,orbwalkers is enough.(soon new orb Doge)
Utility scripts enough
Xerath and ADC scripts good
and some videos:

Thanks,regards.

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

I've never used GOS Int, but Ext is definitely less smooth and responsive than the other internal platforms I've used. It's still adequate though as long as you stay away from skillshot champs.

LeighaLish

LeighaLish

Advanced Member

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

I've never used GOS Int, but Ext is definitely less smooth and responsive than the other internal platforms I've used. It's still adequate though as long as you stay away from skillshot champs.

the heck you talking. Xerath is 4 skillshots and what’s one of the best external? Why yes Xerath.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users