Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

internal scripts. Not working against sertain champs.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lappi123

lappi123

• Members
  • 1 posts

I downloaded scripts today and did a bunch of 1v1's with him and we came across something that kind of annoyed us about these scripts. So all the settings were in place and we started picking different champs in different 1v1's and the scripts didn't work on most of the abilities we tried it on. For example, it worked on Ahri's e but not her q and it didn't work on brands abilities at all. It didn't work on Caitlynn q or Kha zix w. There were more, but I don't wanna sit here crying all day. Am I doing something wrong or are the internal scripts just limited down to "some" of the abilities in the league of legends?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Internal scripts are outdated,developers stopped make/update scripts because Internal is detected.

Even so check my topic and please use goswalk or iow orbwalker

topic:

http://gamingonstero...ternal-scripts/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users