Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

how tha fucc dose this work

Best Answer sikaka , 20 April 2018 - 09:51

Same as you do without scripts. You kill the enemy nexus. How you go about that is up to you. 

Scripts wont make you a better player, they can only offer you extra tools which are up to you to take full advantage of. Scripts are dumb. They wont know how to win games, all they can do is automate specific logic, record extra data for you or react quicker than you to certain conditions.   

My suggestion is turn on show skillshots and ward awareness and then play manually. From there once you're more familiar with the platform and have learned to properly use those extra pieces of information then you can look at having scripts do a few other things for you too... quickly activating items or summoners, reacting to enemy actions to land a quick combo, etc. You still have to play the game yourself though.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

skogvik

skogvik

• Members
  • 2 posts

i press space in game but i feel like i feed more after i downloaded the scripts. 

how to play with scripts and win a game.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts
✓  Best Answer

Same as you do without scripts. You kill the enemy nexus. How you go about that is up to you. 

Scripts wont make you a better player, they can only offer you extra tools which are up to you to take full advantage of. Scripts are dumb. They wont know how to win games, all they can do is automate specific logic, record extra data for you or react quicker than you to certain conditions.   

My suggestion is turn on show skillshots and ward awareness and then play manually. From there once you're more familiar with the platform and have learned to properly use those extra pieces of information then you can look at having scripts do a few other things for you too... quickly activating items or summoners, reacting to enemy actions to land a quick combo, etc. You still have to play the game yourself though.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,487 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Good reply,like always ;)

• Members
  • 4 posts
。。。。

CaptainTea

CaptainTea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

well said. I have said this since lsharp... scripts dont win games, they just help

Vallencia

Vallencia

• Members
  • 1 posts

It depends on the quality of the scripts. I started playing league season 4, from level 1 I already used scripts from leaguesharp since I scripted in Dota 2 since release date. I climbed into Masters really quick with LS without knowing much about the game. Just pure script mechanics. After LS closed, I ventured off to other platforms, hanbot, BOL, and GOS. BOL was the closest to LS in quality, but now its currently in a bad situation since league updated it's anti-cheat screwing over a lot of platforms. I'm now hardstuck Gold V support main. Thats as far as I can get with GOS because there aren't many active scripts, the community pretty quiet in general, and the platform is just buggy. This is place is literally the last stand for us scripters. ;c

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

I don't think you can compare League now and what it  was.

Since you cant rely on carrying alone.

https://twitter.com/...053821691092992

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users