Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rengar manaManager

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jpaul

jpaul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

Im making a Rengar script,for what ive done allready is working great but i have some Combo priority problem,what i want to make is to make enpowered q to be casted when rengar have 4  stacks...

this is what ive done on combo to use ...but _Q on 4 stacks is working 70% of times,and the 30% is using random _E or _W (using _W on 4 stacks is good if only getBuff Stun was working but is not idk why)

Spoiler

also was trying like this same issues using Ferocity = GetCurrentMana(myHero),and make if Ferocity < 4 ecc

Spoiler

Anether problem is when im using

OnSpellCast(function(_E)

if GotBuff(myHero,"RengarR") > 0 then
        BlockCast()
    end
end)

the all combo get broked..i cannot use any spell,i need to press F6 x to amke it working again...is there any Block"Spell"Cast() only

Edited by jpaul, 21 April 2018 - 11:12 .

puszyy

puszyy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

For W and E cast spell function add this line at beginning:

if GetCurrentMana(myHero) == 4 then return end

Leave Q cast spell function without that. If champ reach 4 stacks then script will stop from casting W and E and use only Q.

jpaul

jpaul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

For W and E cast spell function add this line at beginning:

if GetCurrentMana(myHero) == 4 then return end

Leave Q cast spell function without that. If champ reach 4 stacks then script will stop from casting W and E and use only Q.

some issue...  seems dosnt not respect the code...idk what i should do really disappointed.... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users