Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Diamond IV 98 LP EUNE Account

High Elo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sekcaz9720

Sekcaz9720

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNorway

Nearly all champions (except a couple)

58% Winrate (Higher MMR than D4 but only getting 16-17 LP for some reason, can be reviewd before selling)
Alot of skins (expensive skins like Triumphant Ryze etc), if i am correct its over 150 skins in total i can check before customer wants to buy

10+ Rune pages

Scripts used on the Account? Yes, only external and i've been scriptin on it for a solid half month and its not banned.

Any questions? Just write it down under my post.

Start price: 110€

Sekcaz9720

Sekcaz9720

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNorway

I didn't quite follow the sell template, sorry. I will edit my post once i am home so i can do the Elophant stuff and all.

Sekcaz9720

Sekcaz9720

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNorway

Champions: Unowned champions: https://imgur.com/a/zgW4ujO
Skins: Skins can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/BzKSdt7
Rune pages: 11
Icons: Huge list i dont wanna spend so much time screenshotting XD.
Current division: Diamond IV 98 LP
Last season division: Platinum
Previous bans etc: No chat restricts, no 7 day ban no 14 day ban ... completly away from Riot Games radar
BE: 2233
RP: 569
Proof of the account existing and being yours: Customer will get full access and i provide every code so the customer can change email and password. I got the register email.

Sorry again should've checked the template first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users