Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I need a new account but I don't want to manually go through level 1 to 30

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

j2ee

j2ee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Look like fulcrumbot is dead, no one talk over there and people report detected especially in VM.

Then what can I do? I heard buying account has high chance getting a "scripted made" account and get banned very fast.

Any other autobot like fulcrumbot and safe?

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

Buy from https://www.playerau...om/lol-account/, they're relatively cheap and have a lot of unbotted accounts. Haven't been banned on any of the ones I got from them using GoS.

j2ee

j2ee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Buy from https://www.playerau...om/lol-account/, they're relatively cheap and have a lot of unbotted accounts. Haven't been banned on any of the ones I got from them using GoS.

Why did you need to buy multiple accounts while external script suppose to be not detected!?

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Why did you need to buy multiple accounts while external script suppose to be not detected!?

so you dont have to level up yourself

j2ee

j2ee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

so you dont have to level up yourself

I mean he could just use one account so far if didn't get banned...

FerryKe

FerryKe

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 92 posts
  • LocationPeru

I mean he could just use one account so far if didn't get banned...

u know there are ppl that buy acc boost them to a higher rank and than sell it 

j2ee

j2ee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

u know there are ppl that buy acc boost them to a higher rank and than sell it 

Look like that happens a lot too and gamingonsteroids can be a tool to make money from this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users