Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Why Riot doesn't hunt GOS down?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

j2ee

j2ee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

L# and Buddy were down in pretty fast paced. GOS has external script which Riot has hard time to detect, while Riot could easily detect L#/Buddy but still hunted them down fast. Very soon for GOS?

Edited by j2ee, 12 May 2018 - 11:15 .

iUAE

iUAE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 81 posts

I don't know but i am guessing because they use C#, Probably not but there is that 0,1 Percent chance

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

L# and Buddy were down in pretty fast paced. GOS has external script which Riot has hard time to detect, while Riot could easily detect L#/Buddy but still hunted them down fast. Very soon for GOS?

If im right L# and EB got taken down because 
L# tried to sue EB for copying stuff and thus gave out real name's  and addresses and stuff 
Fin just gave that data to RIOT and thus RIOT sued L# and at the end EB closed down themselves instead of getting sued because RIOT knew their personal data too 
and as far as I know Riot does not know anything about Feretorix who is creator of GOS and stuff so they cant really hunt him "GOS" down 

Correct me if im wrong tho

j2ee

j2ee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

If im right L# and EB got taken down because 
L# tried to sue EB for copying stuff and thus gave out real name's  and addresses and stuff 
Fin just gave that data to RIOT and thus RIOT sued L# and at the end EB closed down themselves instead of getting sued because RIOT knew their personal data too 
and as far as I know Riot does not know anything about Feretorix who is creator of GOS and stuff so they cant really hunt him "GOS" down 

Correct me if im wrong tho

Look like a good guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users