Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I stole my account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

5334712as1

5334712as1

• Members
  • 6 posts

I stole my account he changed his name
Pls Bann
JuniorBr 

Edited by 5334712as1, 12 May 2018 - 01:21 .

5334712as1

5334712as1

• Members
  • 6 posts

JuniorBr 

5334712as1

5334712as1

• Members
  • 6 posts
JuniorBr Plsban

jpaul

jpaul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

Pls Bann
JuniorBr 

u stole ure own acc?that isnt bannable  :lul:  :lul:

Minsu16

Minsu16

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMichigan

:ph34r:

:lul:

JuniorBr

JuniorBr

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Wow, you sell me things and still want to wind up? I was not able to buy ext, so you said it sold and still want to say I stole you, wtf?

Wow, you sell me things and still want to wind up? I was not able to buy ext, so you said it sold and still want to say I stole you, wtf?Wow, you sell me things and still want to wind up? I was not able to buy ext, so you said it sold and still want to say I stole you, wtf?

Wow, you sell me things and still want to wind up? I was not able to buy ext, so you said it sold and still want to say I stole you,

Pls Bann
JuniorBr 

Wow, you sell me things and still want to wind up? I was not able to buy ext, so you said it sold and still want to say I stole you, wtf?Wow, you sell me things and still want to wind up? i was not able to buy ext,so you said it sold and still want to say i stole you? wtf?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,486 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Banned this account, I'll contact to Feretorix about your problem. Thanks for understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users