Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cant Carry need help

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

assdfsf

assdfsf

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hello Guys first of all sorry for my bad english .

My Problem is i cant carry solo if i play adc my support feed all time or the enemy jungle + mid gank the **** out of my lane,im looking for champs on other lanes that can carry easy. I play in s5 and im new to scripts play with it for 5-6 days now , the only champ i dont have to script is xerath . Im happy to see your comments, have a nice day .

shroomery

shroomery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
Gamesteron brand and ezreal or auto 2.0 has been working well for me. I have like a 80% winrate with brand

But it's not SBTW like internal platforms. This actually requires a brain ( proper rotations, positioning, etc )... Once you figure it out you should be able to climb

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts
Jgl/Top

neljo

neljo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts

Gamesteron kog´maw is SpacebarToChallenger free elo

Zenos12

Zenos12

• Members
  • 19 posts

The truth is a huge chunk of your games are unwinnable. Riot has some algorithm to make winning games harder and harder for every win if it doesn't want you to climb. I'm a D5 smurf, and I've noticed this on multiple accounts. At least 60% of the losses I've had on my current smurf have been due to all 4 of my teammates hard feeding.There are games where I get 200 games 36% winrate support playing soraka with domination rune when I'm adc, or when I go top and win lane 1v2 while getting hardcamped and somehow all 4 of my teammates still end up feeding. But if you're better than your elo you will always end up with a positive winrate, and you will climb.

shroomery

shroomery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
That's not true at all lmao

FnRir

FnRir

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Jgl/Top

Which script Jgl/Top ??

SerbianGhetto

SerbianGhetto

• Members
  • 12 posts

The truth is a huge chunk of your games are unwinnable. Riot has some algorithm to make winning games harder and harder for every win if it doesn't want you to climb. I'm a D5 smurf, and I've noticed this on multiple accounts. At least 60% of the losses I've had on my current smurf have been due to all 4 of my teammates hard feeding.There are games where I get 200 games 36% winrate support playing soraka with domination rune when I'm adc, or when I go top and win lane 1v2 while getting hardcamped and somehow all 4 of my teammates still end up feeding. But if you're better than your elo you will always end up with a positive winrate, and you will climb.

After  2-3 wins in row riot  will match you vs better enemey and you will play with bad teamates...so you must solo carry ....in most case its not winable

EvB

EvB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationIreland

most times i stomp bot lane and when i look at my team's score its like 0/6 etc... my teammates cant do basic stuff like farming or looking at the wards i put (because the don't) etc...

its just a never ending ****storm with people dying all the time...

I manage to finish my matches always with a good score, my main champion score on op.gg is 5:1... im most of the times highest dmg in the game, highest vision score, one of the best k.d.a but just can't manage to win because some people are uncarriable...

i had really bad luck during my placements with some trolls and people afk and now im hardstuck in silver... was plat before playing legit.

dunno what to do.

Deolum

Deolum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Gamesteron kog´maw is SpacebarToChallenger free elo

actually so true :D

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users