Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I am about to buy ext

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

KVNB

KVNB

• Members
  • 4 posts
Heyo guys im about to buy gos ext soon i saw a lot of topic about how safe it is and so far didnt see anybody conplains about it being detected , yet , i am here to ask about the quality of this script ? i main adc and i only need orb walker tbh and evade that works decently , so , can you guys ( users of gos ext) can say something about the wuality and for example the highest ranks you have peaked with this script?

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

"GoS EXT (for League) is a tool, which works fully externally. Meaning it doesn't inject any bytes into League, draws in a separate DX9 overlay and performs keyboard and mouse clicks to simulate real human behavior." 
As it says it will simulate your mouse clicks "Movement too at some extend" 
It takes at least 5 - 10 games to get used to 
So keep that in mind 

KVNB

KVNB

• Members
  • 4 posts
alright but for example i have reached top 2 800 lp chall , i would like to grt challenger again but this time with ud script , do you think once i get used to it , can i still make a good performance with that ? i am ready to create new account to play starting from level 1 and till i get 30 i can easly "feel" how it works but still my question is , how do u think for you if its good or bad ? , I have heard a lot of opinions from people giving bad reviews to this script but those guys 90% cant get more than gold without scripts i came myself to see how it works ,

its something like with the new movie in the cinema , you liste others opinions that its bad , but once you watch it yourself you might like that

thats my way of thinking , thats why i am here , thats why i made such a wall of text ffor what i thanks in advance if you are still reading ;)

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

alright but for example i have reached top 2 800 lp chall , i would like to grt challenger again but this time with ud script , do you think once i get used to it , can i still make a good performance with that ? i am ready to create new account to play starting from level 1 and till i get 30 i can easly "feel" how it works but still my question is , how do u think for you if its good or bad ? , I have heard a lot of opinions from people giving bad reviews to this script but those guys 90% cant get more than gold without scripts i came myself to see how it works ,

its something like with the new movie in the cinema , you liste others opinions that its bad , but once you watch it yourself you might like that

thats my way of thinking , thats why i am here , thats why i made such a wall of text ffor what i thanks in advance if you are still reading ;)

So far I like it myself ,  dont know about others
I have no bad things to say about it myself 
So you can give it a go , 10 / Month is not that much 

KVNB

KVNB

• Members
  • 4 posts
what highest rank you have reached with that thing if may i know?

KVNB

KVNB

• Members
  • 4 posts
also , i can be 100% sure it wont be bannable right?

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

Dont really have any highest rank reached so far because before I can play at least 100 ranked games I get banned for toxicity 
Other than that yes , its safe . Last ban wave we had was last summer 

jpaul

jpaul

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 113 posts

before I can play at least 100 ranked games I get banned for toxicity 

T1 will be proud  Keepo   :kek:

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor