Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[OLD❓]Auto 3.0 - Step up your game! [Auto update - activator - many champs] -- Assist Mode

Best Answer Aristo , 25 June 2018 - 10:06

How to Install Auto 3.0:

Spoiler

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Thread Updated Jan 7 2021

This script is not new. There may be some broken things in it and if that's the case PLEASE report the problems so I can update things. This script uses a different approach to scripting compared to what most developers aim for so please be sure to read the champion feature descriptions carefully. This script took a stupid amount of development as I kept finding things I wished the GOS API did and then going back and emulating that functionality from scratch vs just focusing on champions. The more people I can get testing it and offering feedback on new builds the better! This script will update every time it's loaded so it will need to input from the end user. Credits to RMan as he pioneered that system years ago and I basically stole the auto update code ;)

How to use Auto 3.0

• Download the loader: https://github.com/S...aster/Auto3.rar
  • Extract the contents to your scripts folder (A.lua goes in main scripts folder, common folder gets merged with existing one)
  • Open the loader and select A.lua as an active script as well as GG Orbwalker (REQUIRED TO USE)
  • Open a game of league
  • Champion scripts will load after 30 seconds in game

What should I expect?

The point of this script is NOT to hold spacebar and watch the game be played for you. The goal is to have the script help anytime it thinks it can pull off something that human reaction (or at least low elo reaction) simply cant. This means things like auto stunning people who are dashing, auto casting shields when an ally is about to take damage, auto casting a brand Q if your manual W is about to hit with perfect timing...

There IS some combo logic but don't expect it to be as advanced as some dedicated combo based scripts for some champions. The goal here is to have it assist your manual gameplay, not have it teamfight for you. 

What champions and features does this support?

Activator

Summoners
-Ignite
-Exhaust
-Heal
-Barrier
-Cleanse

Items
-Potions/Refillable/Corrupting/Hunters
-Crucible
-Locket
-Seraphs
-QSS/Scimitar
-Twin Shadows
-Redemption
-Tiamat/Hydra
-Botrk/Cutlass/Gunblade

Ahri

Spoiler

Brand(++)

Spoiler

Cassiopeia(+++)

Spoiler

Ezreal

Spoiler

Fiora(+)

Spoiler

Karthus

Spoiler

Kayle(+)

Spoiler

Lulu(++)

Spoiler

Lux(+)

Spoiler

MissFortune(+)

Spoiler

Morgana(+)

Spoiler

Nami(+)

Spoiler

Sivir

Spoiler

Soraka(+)

Spoiler

Xerath(+++)

Spoiler

Ziggs

Spoiler

Zilean

Spoiler

zlLampii

zlLampii

• Members
  • 2 posts
Gonna test it
Feedback as reply on Forum or discord?

kypeto

kypeto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 166 posts

just test it and this lux is way way better than other once u have in auto :)

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Gonna test it
Feedback as reply on Forum or discord?

More people we can get in discord the better but replies are also fine

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Thanks!

Zinhos

Zinhos

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

could you add akali? It would be very interesting a script made by you from Akali, 90% winrate assured.

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

could you add akali? It would be very interesting a script made by you from Akali, 90% winrate assured.

I've got like 10 champs still to move over from 2.0 into 3.0 plus a LOT of work to do still on the core API. New champs are not something I'm looking at doing right now. 

It's my opinion that melee heroes and assassins aren't that great with scripts because most of the mechanical outplay potential is generally not done well by scripts. All they can hope to do is calculate who they can kill and execute a combo reliably/quickly. There's nothing 'wrong' with that but I feel like skillshot and combo heroes are usually a better fit for most scripts.

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

I can provide good feedback and telling what would be good in scripts. if interested pm me.

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Is this supporting btw evade?

saulkes

saulkes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 96 posts

It's my opinion that melee heroes and assassins aren't that great with scripts because most of the mechanical outplay potential is generally not done well by scripts. All they can hope to do is calculate who they can kill and execute a combo reliably/quickly. There's nothing 'wrong' with that but I feel like skillshot and combo heroes are usually a better fit for most scripts.

And u are true !

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

Hi,

Quick feedback; Brand is not casting spells? I tried like 2minute and I had stop since I was in ranked match. I looked up fast settings and combo and auto had same accuracy settings (here should be auto higher chance % to hit and combo lower hit % & faster)

Fiora seems good but stopping casting E and Q randomly in fights. Not sure if its waiting to other come up if you use Q or E yourself.

Fiora not using Q from distance example when chasing (it waits probably to Q have vitality range)

There should be force R keybutton (example list where u can choose duel target OR force target) 

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Trying to use oriana, says it will load 30 seconds in game but nothing coming up for me

Nahilus

Nahilus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 230 posts

I've got like 10 champs still to move over from 2.0 into 3.0 plus a LOT of work to do still on the core API. New champs are not something I'm looking at doing right now. 

Yeah, Akali's pretty pointless to write a script for since all her skills are targeted and most of the skill comes with the mind games with her shroud. 

I would like to see a Jhin script at some point as the existing prediction is really bad with his ult, and I feel like he would be the best fit for Auto amongst ADCs. But obviously you have your priorities first.

BTW, I finally got to see Ahri's dodge in action, worked splendidly against Blitz hook. 

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts

Hi,

Quick feedback; Brand is not casting spells? I tried like 2minute and I had stop since I was in ranked match. I looked up fast settings and combo and auto had same accuracy settings (here should be auto higher chance % to hit and combo lower hit % & faster)

Fiora seems good but stopping casting E and Q randomly in fights. Not sure if its waiting to other come up if you use Q or E yourself.

Fiora not using Q from distance example when chasing (it waits probably to Q have vitality range)

There should be force R keybutton (example list where u can choose duel target OR force target) 

So to be clear fiora is/was intended as an assist tool, not a full champ script... but because the assist covers like 80% of her gameplay I'll prob work on adding some more functionality to her later. 

I believe I told you in discord but she can only dodge/block skills alpha has logged, it's missing a good 30% of league heroes still and is in development. Ideally a few other developers will step in and help me finish it up but I'm not holding my breath lol. 

R is not used at all right now nor is gapcloser Q. It only uses Q to pinpoint vitals. Again, that's something that may change later. 

Brand certainly should be using skills. What accuracy did you have it all set to? I played a few games with him earlier and it absolutely dominated. Are any other scripts being used at the same time besides IC Orbwalker?

Trying to use oriana, says it will load 30 seconds in game but nothing coming up for me

uhh... oriana isn't even in this script... did you look at the list?

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

So to be clear fiora is/was intended as an assist tool, not a full champ script... but because the assist covers like 80% of her gameplay I'll prob work on adding some more functionality to her later. 

I believe I told you in discord but she can only dodge/block skills alpha has logged, it's missing a good 30% of league heroes still and is in development. Ideally a few other developers will step in and help me finish it up but I'm not holding my breath lol. 

R is not used at all right now nor is gapcloser Q. It only uses Q to pinpoint vitals. Again, that's something that may change later. 

Brand certainly should be using skills. What accuracy did you have it all set to? I played a few games with him earlier and it absolutely dominated. Are any other scripts being used at the same time besides IC Orbwalker?

uhh... oriana isn't even in this script... did you look at the list?

Default settings. I used only orbwalk + A.lua. Is evade friendly?

sikaka

sikaka

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 594 posts
it's not intended for use with any other scripts at this point no

DMCDMC

DMCDMC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 61 posts

Good stuff so far! Not sure what could be causing it, but on fiora she tends to stick after engaging in combo. What i mean is she somewhat stutters and does not orbwalk for quite some time during the combo just stands there.

feuillantine

feuillantine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

This lacks drawings for skill range.

Also I noticed this casts less spells on Brand compared to 2.0 even with minimal accuracy, feels less effective somehow.

Morient

Morient

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Hello there. Thanks for the new version. Ahri needs to change the combo system. You can apply a combo like REWQ. E is very rarely used. It is better to use E after using R. Also the combo starts with R.

daddygirth

daddygirth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Hello there. Thanks for the new version. Ahri needs to change the combo system. You can apply a combo like REWQ. E is very rarely used. It is better to use E after using R. Also the combo starts with R.

Dashes like Ahri's R are best initiated manually IMO, other skills related to that are like Kaisa's E. I've had no issue initiating combo with her and pressing my combo key for a nice EQW. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users