Get 20% off your next purchase or renewal with LegacyAim, by using the coupon code "newforum" on checkout! Only available till Monday.
Login to Account Create an Account
LEGACYAIM CS:GO | LEGIT-CHEAT| [VAC/MM/SMAC/CEVO] | Feature Rich | 2 Cheat Versions |
Posted 19 November 2018 - 05:41
- Made the ESP much smoother (updates every frame instead of every tick)
- Fixed crash when fonts are downloaded
- Fixed thread safety crash
- ESP boxes keep proper ratio when crouched
- Changed font from Verdana to SegoeUI
- Added nice weapon icons to the ESP that act as bullet gauges
- Added armor and kit icons
- Added columns to the menu (work in progress)
Our in-game chatbox is still going strong
Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:29
- Category Enabled check boxes not working or saving.
- Features bug fix where the aimbot was not aiming at a target under specific circumstances.
- Features a target tracer that shows where the aimbot will aim before the hotkey is pressed.
- Features better weapon-specific setting system that doesn't overwrite settings when "All Weapons" is edited.
- Features a better visual hitbox selector.
- Used as a gauge to show how many bullets are left within the enemies' magazine.
- Armor and defuse kit icons.
Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:07
- Stream proof chams has been completed. Unlike other providers our chams are done to the highest standard. We will release an announcement later in the weeks on why it's "high standard", giving direct comparisons to other providers.
Look at the picture here.
Check out our release notes and website by following this link.
Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:50
We are in the final stages of our remastered version being completed, which means it will be replacing the current old version of our cheat. Take a look at our new legitbot:
Still needing some final touches. Our remastered base gives us unlimited possibilities for more game cheats.
We recommend you follow our forums and see what we have to offer on the 10th of January, it's going to be big!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users