Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A quick katarina script

katarina katarina script request please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Raresk6543

Raresk6543

• Members
  • 16 posts

Hey guys, all I want is a quick combo katarina script. The Q-E-W one on the ennemy back. That's it, but as quick as possible. And a key for all in combo with q-gunblade-e-w-r and kill steal E auto when the target is low hp. 

Thank you in advance and I hope we will make kat a challenjour climb script <3

EDIT: btw i played for so long with a katarina script which is exactly as I said at the beggining and It was truly PERFECT ! (sorry if it is for an other platform but i though It is going to help the guy who wants to make one, if it is not helping im sorry but I don't know how to  create a script or something like that) the link: https://raw.githubus...taiKatarina.lua

Edited by Raresk6543, 31 May 2018 - 11:51 .

5334712as1

5334712as1

• Members
  • 6 posts

Yea Pls Gos platfrom Heantai Katarina

Edited by 5334712as1, 05 June 2018 - 11:58 .

Raresk6543

Raresk6543

• Members
  • 16 posts

I hope there will be a script like this....... I am willing to pay for it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: katarina, katarina script, request, please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users