Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

External

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

aybtngan

aybtngan

• Members
  • 15 posts

hello bois i want buy the external of gos my question :

is it worth it !! or stick with internal !! i mean if i will pay for platform i will for Specific thing which is orbwalk

and people who bought it said it's nothing better than internal so i hope someone answer me 

thank you <3

makevio

makevio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Current orbwalkers aren't great. EXT has some pretty different limitations. Some of them could be fixed if fere got on to dedicate some time to fine tune his side of things, which hasn't happened for a while. Orbwalker is decent, just don't expect to play in diamond + with relying on orbwalker, would most likely need to farm yourself. It at least shows you when you can kill a minion, so you can use the drawings and last hit yourself. For melee champs, orbwalker works good because it doesn't cancel at all, but for people like ADC's, it's sort of unpredictable on a per person basis.  The benefit to external over internal though is the ban rate, which is non existent on external

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users