Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Simple Ezreal (aspiring to be God Tier)

Ezreal Ezreal script Script adc gosu gos adc script champion internal free

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

ANormalmen

ANormalmen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Very good script. It works great!

EweEwe

EweEwe

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 70 posts
  • LocationBiba Shile

Very good script. It works great!

thx u <3

OpenAiBot

OpenAiBot

• Members
  • 12 posts

Could you make a script for soraka? Please?  :wub:

EweEwe

EweEwe

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 70 posts
  • LocationBiba Shile

Could you make a script for soraka? Please?  :wub:

I'm on a project right now. But I will try to do what I can as soon as possible!

sakalli41

sakalli41

• Members
  • 5 posts

Gos getmap error?

OpenAiBot

OpenAiBot

• Members
  • 12 posts

I'm on a project right now. But I will try to do what I can as soon as possible!

Okay thanks!

EweEwe

EweEwe

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 70 posts
  • LocationBiba Shile

Gos getmap error?

showme a screenshot

Brekillxd

Brekillxd

• Members
  • 11 posts

We, no sé si hables español so, cuando estoy atras de los minions enemigos y enfrente de los minions esta el enemigo pues la mamada del auto Q y W da la Q y pues le da a los minions y me gasta mucha mana haciendo eso >:v

EweEwe

EweEwe

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 70 posts
  • LocationBiba Shile

We, no sé si hables español so, cuando estoy atras de los minions enemigos y enfrente de los minions esta el enemigo pues la mamada del auto Q y W da la Q y pues le da a los minions y me gasta mucha mana haciendo eso >:v

Sí, hablo español, es mi idioma madre XD. En el script puedes configurar el porcentaje de mana mínimo para que el Auto Q & W esté activo. Saludos!

Brekillxd

Brekillxd

• Members
  • 11 posts

No, si me refiero k cuando el auto suelta la Q como k no sabe k los minions estan al frente y pues le da a los minions y cuando voy a last hitear uno aveces se da una Q hacia otro minion por k el rival esta atras de ese minion osea como k no lo registra al minion xd no se si me entiendas

DanManJr

DanManJr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 97 posts

No, si me refiero k cuando el auto suelta la Q como k no sabe k los minions estan al frente y pues le da a los minions y cuando voy a last hitear uno aveces se da una Q hacia otro minion por k el rival esta atras de ese minion osea como k no lo registra al minion xd no se si me entiendas

This translates to: (In English)

No, if I mean k when the car releases the Q as k does not know k the minions are in front and then it gives the minions and when I go to last last one sometimes a Q is given to another minion for the rival is behind of that minion bone as k does not register the minion xd do not know if you understand me

EweEwe

EweEwe

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 70 posts
  • LocationBiba Shile

This translates to: (In English)

No, if I mean k when the car releases the Q as k does not know k the minions are in front and then it gives the minions and when I go to last last one sometimes a Q is given to another minion for the rival is behind of that minion bone as k does not register the minion xd do not know if you understand me

thx, but i speak spanish and I replied by private message

xfg

xfg

• Members
  • 9 posts

godlike script. thank you!

bigcheesy

bigcheesy

• Members
  • 20 posts

dope script heaps of fun to use but can you add a setting to ult when you press a certain key not just for killsteal? cheers mate

EweEwe

EweEwe

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 70 posts
  • LocationBiba Shile

dope script heaps of fun to use but can you add a setting to ult when you press a certain key not just for killsteal? cheers mate

Great idea!:)

liminted

liminted

• Members
  • 7 posts

Please make a Simple Graves, currently there no working Graves scripts.

Also you should make a script template for the newer developers to refer to, I will try to work off this script!

crytek

crytek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSalvador-BA --- Brasil

After a certain playing time like the one shown there on top of my game he starts to give this error, so I have to press F6 to restart the script.

--------------------

https://imgur.com/aaIbSBc

EweEwe

EweEwe

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 70 posts
  • LocationBiba Shile

After a certain playing time like the one shown there on top of my game he starts to give this error, so I have to press F6 to restart the script.

--------------------

it is a bug of the loader, it has happened to me and it is usually when I change the screen resolution

bigcheesy

bigcheesy

• Members
  • 20 posts

it is a bug of the loader, it has happened to me and it is usually when I change the screen resolution

--------------------

Mine was doing that too, I reinstalled the loader and it's fixed 

bigcheesy

bigcheesy

• Members
  • 20 posts

Ever consider doing a Kindred one

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ezreal, Ezreal script, Script, adc, gosu, gos, adc script, champion, internal, free

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users