Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lol client crash w/ error message while using Loader

crash error message loader scripting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

paull40

paull40

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello everyone! I'm completely new to the whole scripting thing so please bear with me :) Anyways, I've downloaded the loader as well as a GosEvade and a Morgana script (they are not outdated). The thing is, when I enter a game, my client crashes and shows an error message. I'll put an image here. I have also downloaded the Microsoft visual c++ 2015 x86 and x64 software package as well as the directx 2010 june pack in a folder on my desktop. Why do I crash? Is there some piece of software that I need for the scripts to work properly?

just in case the image doesnt appear, the error message says:

A crtical error has occured and the process must be terminated.

Would you like to create a crash dump to aid the developers in troubleshooting this issue? This may take up to 5 minutes. 

NOTE: The process may appear unresponsive during this time.

P.S. I am playing in windowed mode. I heard that windows mode helps fix some issues.

codero24

codero24

• Members
  • 2 posts

tell me if you know some , i have some problem

DiesUndDas

DiesUndDas

• Members
  • 24 posts

I´ve the same problem. When trying to join a game while loader is open, i get the same error msg.

Looks like GOS finally is dead...

Battlefist

Battlefist

• Members
  • 5 posts

Be patient, it's not dead. Nothing is wrong, the problem will last till the new 8.14 patch update.

KruegerHacker

KruegerHacker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Just download the hotfix you'll get

Echoxow6

Echoxow6

• Members
  • 3 posts

Same Error.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash, error message, loader, scripting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users