Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How could I translate a script?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PhoenixAnivia

PhoenixAnivia

• Members
  • 1 posts
I would really like to know the way I could translate the API of another website such as Bol or elobuddy, to Gos API, therefore being able to transform a script from another website to Gos. In addition I want to learn to code gos scripts, which I have allready tried to do, but yet the translating of a script of another website it's being extremely hard for a newby like me, since I don't even know where to start.

I know this could be kind of controversial, but it's merely for curiosity and learning purposes, which I'm really bugged I'm not able to do this on my own.

I hope someone could provide me with some insight on how to edit another websites scripts and make them work on this loader it would be great. If not, could I at least have some advice on what steps are first on this process? Thank you so much in advanced 😊

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

Its done fairly easily, just time consuming to the point its not worth it.

If youre doing to learn its a decent idea, although original, basic scripts might be the option. I recommend making these scripts in order:

1. Garen - Q AA reset, Auto E if someone is close, R execute and villain detection
  2. Darius - Q forced movement, W AA reset, E pull, R execute with stacks in mind
  3. Champ you enjoy

The first two teach you all the basics you need like buffs, targeted spells and prediction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users