Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Before I buy VIP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Alxy

Alxy

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hey, I'm an ex challenger support main (Season 3-4 Challenger) (Believe it or not, an ex challenger that wants to cheat lmao)

I started scripting a while back with joduska.me (back when there was the BORK exploit) and had alot of fun, got a few accs banned tho lmao.

I just restarted playing league and wanna have some fun scripting with ezreal, and perhaps some other champs. Found this site by googling (Cause I heard some people talk about scripting and I thought it was dead.)

I don't take league as seriously as I used to but still don't wanna risk some of my accounts that have 1000$+ in skins 

I'd like to know how often there are ban waves, how good scripts are nowadays, what do you suggest using and how active this community is.

Edit: And the difference between internal and external. Are there different features or is it simply for detection purposes?

Thanks.

Also, I've seen GoS for PUBG, is there a pubg cheat? :o How good is it?

Edited by Alxy, 12 July 2018 - 10:21 .

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hey welcome to GoS Family!

Internal = working internally (free)

External = working externally

shortly External safe Internal is not. But Internal performance is better than external but as i said is not safe. Also External last banwave was mid summer 2017.

More information about External product:

http://gamingonstero...oject-launched/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users