Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

drophack/ddos

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

kwarcek

kwarcek

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello guys smile.png

I know how to get  ip from the game and i have stresser/botter to drophack but i'm not sure how to do it.
I should use TCP method?
10 GB will be enough?
I need help from members who know how to do it.

songo32

songo32

• Members
  • 23 posts

Get dat **** outta here

Pussies DDoS

KubaMagnum

KubaMagnum

• Members
  • 22 posts

Ddosowałem ziomków których znałem ip więc wiem jak :D Możemy zrobić wymiane, Ty mówisz jak zdobyć IP a ja jaką metodą ddosować xd

Lucaz

Lucaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationBrazil

How do I get the enemy's ip? I know internet overthrow, but I need the ip, how do I get the enemy's ip in league of legends match?

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

If you cant even find enemy IP I doub u can do **** about enemy internet either :D 10gb???? people having 1gb/s internet is normal and you are planning to dossing with single internet. gl with this. And oh if you someday will succeed to DDoS riot server I suggest to not do it with your own internet XD

taigr

taigr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 252 posts

How do I get the enemy's ip? I know internet overthrow, but I need the ip, how do I get the enemy's ip in league of legends match?

192.168.1.1 riot server go dos it

Raine

Raine

‌‌

• Contributor
  • 467 posts

If you cant even find enemy IP I doub u can do **** about enemy internet either :D 10gb???? people having 1gb/s internet is normal and you are planning to dossing with single internet. gl with this. And oh if you someday will succeed to DDoS riot server I suggest to not do it with your own internet XD

Back in the day people used to do this.

192.168.1.1 riot server go dos it

kek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users