Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Any tips on how to not be dettected?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Snaigel

Snaigel

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hi I'm new using GOS, what tips or steps should I follow to minorize the chances of getting banned?. I know it's imposible to never get banned, but at least there should be some way to make it hard for them to dettect.

Thanks.

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

Hi I'm new using GOS, what tips or steps should I follow to minorize the chances of getting banned?. I know it's imposible to never get banned, but at least there should be some way to make it hard for them to dettect.

Thanks.

Simple answer is NO
No matter what you do you will get banned in same amount of time because you get flagged when GoS Injects 

whaleblue

whaleblue

• Members
  • 20 posts

I've been using Internal GoS for 4 months and I've never been banned.

I have another account and I use the External account. I was not banned, either.

Maybe because of the way I use it.

Edited by whaleblue, 18 July 2018 - 02:01 .

Moeby89

Moeby89

• Members
  • 5 posts

I have another account and I use the External account. I was not banned, either.

How do you use it? I would like to know

xxx2000

xxx2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

keep lying...so that everyone think that they will not be banned...

whaleblue

whaleblue

• Members
  • 20 posts

Why would I lie about it? Get outta here, hypocrite. At least ''I'' was never banned.

mex3semmen

mex3semmen

• Members
  • 8 posts

Hey, i wrote a thread today, for your question.

There is no safe method, to prevent bans, but you can reduce the chance to get banned.

Earlier or later u will get banned with internal, that's not the point of my thread, but reduce the chance, is better then nothing. xD

Just search for: Prevent early bans with Internal-GoS

iSaga

iSaga

Advanced Member

• Trial Developer
  • 559 posts
Dont inject

mrbobbyjoe

mrbobbyjoe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello friends, I have been using internal for over a month and have not gotten banned yet. Before my current account, I have had more than 10 accounts banned for scripting since I would usually have everything in internal activated. I decided to change my scripting habits for my current account though in order to see if there is some way to minimize the rate of getting banned.

This is my opgg proving that my account has been active for over a month with aram/urf games: http://na.op.gg/summ...e=israelihybrid

This is a screencap of my client with recent games matching my opgg proving this is me: https://ibb.co/jBq66y

Whenever I script, I make sure to:

• Only have the appropriate champ script activated (eg. T01, SxcAIO)
  • Turn off autos in f7 menu (autosmite, autododge, etc.)
  • Turn off scripts ingame using f6 whenever I die/buy from shop/before victory and defeat screen, and then reactivate with f6 again
  • Uninstall and reinstall GOS after every single game

I created my current account using a throwaway email address composed of random characters and have not activated my email account yet, however I make sure to click the resent email verification button whenever it prompts me when I open up the client.

Not sure if any of these habits actually matter since it seems like bans are based off of GOS injection detection, but I just wanted to highlight these basically "good-luck charm" scripting habits that have allowed me to last this long.

Snaigel

Snaigel

• Members
  • 5 posts

Dont inject

What do you mean?

Snaigel

Snaigel

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hey, i wrote a thread today, for your question.

There is no safe method, to prevent bans, but you can reduce the chance to get banned.

Earlier or later u will get banned with internal, that's not the point of my thread, but reduce the chance, is better then nothing. xD

Just search for: Prevent early bans with Internal-GoS

Thanks I will check it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users