Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Loader Doesn't "Open"

Loader GoS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CozMedic

CozMedic

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hello, as of external working on 8.14 I purchased the VIP. I downloaded the loader and attempted to run it but everytime, no window actually opens, instead it appears on my taskbar and  I can select it with no login prompt. Based on the videos I have see, it is supposed to open a login prompt however I see nothing. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

ayunixlol

ayunixlol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

try run as admin/ disable avast or windows defender or whatever antivirus you have aswell as firewall might work after cheers

CozMedic

CozMedic

• Members
  • 4 posts

try run as admin/ disable avast or windows defender or whatever antivirus you have aswell as firewall might work after cheers

I have already disabled my irewall and antivirus, and I am running as admin.. Anything else I haven't tried? Thanks for helping though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Loader, GoS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users