Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Before I buy VIP I got a few questions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wiper

wiper

• Members
  • 1 posts

-How safe is it?
-How long have you been scripting?
-How do you properly set it up so i can script 24/7?
-Have your ever been banned?

Thank you for your time.

Zeenzerker

Zeenzerker

• Members
  • 8 posts

If I was you, I'd buy a smurf account that's lvl 30 unranked for like 8 euro and just script on it

That way atleast you're not risking your main account

There's no point answering your questions, you could never get banned for 3 years and get banned tomorrow, you could get banned 10x in the last three years and never get banned again etc.

External has a much much lower banrate than internal tho and is almost as good

ayunixlol

ayunixlol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Do not buy vip, it is dog****, buy a platform with better performance.

Jiingz

Jiingz

Advanced Member

• Subscriber
  • 99 posts

Do not buy vip, it is dog****, buy a platform with better performance.

so why ur here? u flame in posts, flame in shoutbox, and ur not even VIP

heromal

heromal

• Members
  • 9 posts

Don't buy it right now, it's broken. Otherwise it's fine.

iAppleMan

iAppleMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationIsrael

-How safe is it?
-How long have you been scripting?
-How do you properly set it up so i can script 24/7?
-Have your ever been banned?

Thank you for your time.

First things first, you shouldn't buy right now, Wait until Fere fix the new problems and it will be worth for you.

Now as for you questions, 

-Nobody can prove you 100% safety and if someone do then he lies, External is 98-99% safe = Riot Games will always find ways to bypass things and find scripters and its obvious they will do such cause ofc no one wants scripters and unaccepted things in their games. BUT I'm sure that will always be such community as us to bypass Riot Games things (; Just matter of time.

-I'm scripting for about 3-4 years I think, few different platforms. Start GoS last year and tbh very happy here. Banned first time a week ago on last banwave - other platforms made me waste money on buying accounts so I can script.

-I didn't understood your meaning about 24/7 but at the very easy way its just about finding 32 bit process injecting in it before game and boom you are scripting. (that's in case you use Ext)

- As said first time banned with GoS is last week on the last ban wave, GoS had 2 ban waves 1 mid summer 2017 and the second was a week/2 weeks ago.. so I guess we are pretty safe but still you should always take the risk of getting banned ever sometime so my suggestion - don't script on ur main account, just buy 1 for scripting, and when you login even to check skin/champ on main account close all the scripting progs.

Good luck friend, and happy scripting (;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users