Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Vayne GoS guide

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

JiingzSec

JiingzSec

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Vayne GoS Guide

Best Scripts:WRAIO, Prestigious Vayne

Early

Your goal as vayne is simply to farm up, go for Vamp-> Bork first and try to stay as safe as possible, since your only goal is to get as much cs/gold as possible to get a lead or to get your core build faster.

What to do?

Vayne is a absolute late game monster, so wait for lategame, and try to force teamfights with objectives (Baron or Drake pit are perfect for vayne, because they got a decent amount of walls ;-) ). Just hold spacebar and stay to your tanks as near as possible.

Difference between playing obvious or non obvious

When you are playing completely obvious (so you don’t really care about bans and maybe you even play with evade) , just hold the spacebar and try to not get completely ham into their frontline.

When you are playing more humanlike, so with higher delays and without evade, you have to care more about your positioning than you have to when you play full obvious. You have to dodge by yourself and you kite fast, but not on that “robot-gosus-and-Fakers-Father” level. You should always look for enemy incoming skillshots and for staying next to your tanks/peel.

Okay Jiingz, but why Vayne??

Vayne can COMPLETELY stomp games when playing on a high level, and obviously, you play her on a high level with your scripts. You just have to look for that basic things just as positioning, and I can’t repeat it enough, scripts do not replace your brain! You have to think by yourself, and its your game knowledge which could stop you from climbing even with script mechanics.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,479 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Good guide, thank you!

LiquiDz

LiquiDz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

so?

Ingeniomisa

Ingeniomisa

• Members
  • 21 posts

so?

It's a guide how to use her in high elo with "scripts".

ThinBlueLine

ThinBlueLine

• Members
  • 4 posts

Dang, nice guide! 

Edited by ThinBlueLine, 31 July 2018 - 08:13 .

JiingzSec

JiingzSec

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Dang, nice guide!

Thanks^^

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

ay

https://i.imgur.com/XsULcBL.gifv

GiovanniContaldo

GiovanniContaldo

• Members
  • 1 posts

That looks like some spicy spaghetti!

JiingzSec

JiingzSec

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Good guide, thank you!

Thanks I appreciate it :)

laojun

laojun

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Oh great, thank you for sharing this. I am actually wondering about it since this is. all kind of new to me. Anyway, I do hope that you'll post more like this also for those like men who are new to this. Are there any things that can be avoided when it comes to delays or lags?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users