Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ext. / Int.?

External Internal

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

blazeiken

blazeiken

• Members
  • 1 posts

So what exactly is the difference of External / Internal?

Internal I know is supposed to inject into the game files or whatever it injects, but how exactly does External work? and is External just better in terms of not getting caught then?

Or are both injected?

What would you guys claim is better, and of more worth?

I've been looking at External, but also heard Internal has better scripts? Could someone please elaborate for me? :)

I want only people who are ACTUALLY knowledgeable on this topic to reply, please, if you have no idea, don't bother.

Singlery

Singlery

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

External>Internal

K31X

K31X

• Members
  • 17 posts

Internal permanent detected, play 1-2 weeks maybe 1-2 days and your account is banned

External is apparently undetected.

But in the end all what matters are the scripts you can use. You can try 1 month external and look if you like the scripts they offer.

You can ask a couple external users if the scripts there are good or not. If they say the scripts are not worth the money than dont pay for it.

JiingzSec

JiingzSec

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Hey blazeiken!

External injects into a process (32 bit) and is doing every drawing etc out of the game, so its not interacting with the memory of the game, so its harder to detect for riot. it automaticly moves your mouse and presses the keys for spells etc.

Internal injects into the game, which makes a huge difference since its easier to detect for riots AC and it does the "commands" directly in the game ( would be way to complex to explain the whole process here ). 

Internal is smoother, but has a waaay higher banrate, and External is getting better and better, and works smoother and smoother.

If you think about buying a sub choose external AFTER it got fixed, since its way safer to use.

best regards,

Jiingz

ggBless

ggBless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 82 posts

Internal permanent detected, play 1-2 weeks maybe 1-2 days and your account is banned

External is apparently undetected.

But in the end all what matters are the scripts you can use. You can try 1 month external and look if you like the scripts they offer.

You can ask a couple external users if the scripts there are good or not. If they say the scripts are not worth the money than dont pay for it.

i use internal in the same account 2 months and dont get banned

JiingzSec

JiingzSec

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

i use internal in the same account 2 months and dont get banned

ur lucky then, internal has a way higher banrate.

PedroWD123

PedroWD123

• Members
  • 7 posts

hghfghgnn   vv  vbnbvnvc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: External, Internal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users