Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yommy GFX Service

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Yommy

Yommy

Advanced Member

• GFX Designer
  • 64 posts

Hello, im Yommy

I have lots of experience but I lost most of my work but I used to work on most platforms, BanOL, L#, EB, L++, yeah almost everywhere except for AK, I do have experience in everything, image format, gifs, animated things, videos but I would like to do only up to gifs, not videos nor things like that.

Any devs or users who wants graphics can ask here or via PM, im on GoS Discord too if you want more direct contact im there almost always. I can do all sort of things, I only have some proof here.. im kinda simplistic

This ones are never posted "scripts" or proyects, the platform died before they released, haha but they we're actually really cool ones.

Spoiler

We can discuss prices and everything depending on the difficulty, also I reserve the right to refuse do any work if it gets too complicated.. you know..

RMAN

RMAN

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 523 posts

I dont think you'll get any PAID work here.. People always expect things for free xd

Good luck anyways!

DamnedNooB

DamnedNooB

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 929 posts

I dont think you'll get any PAID work here.. People always expect things for free xd

Good luck anyways!

I guess there's a Designer rank for a reason Doge

wzp146

wzp146

• Members
  • 3 posts
Hello I am a Chinese player, I want to translate this into Chinese, there will be a big market in China if you can contact me and tell me how I can contact you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users