Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Chances of keeping this bought account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

benito18

benito18

• Members
  • 5 posts

So 5 days ago I bought an account in LAS server, transferred it to LAN, changed summoner names and it even allowed me to change the login name and played for a few days..today I tried to log in and the account was transferred back to LAS, ofc the first thing to think was oh great this dude is trying to get his account back with riot support, it seems the guy who sold the account to me didn't do it as he bought the account too from another person and he is even willing to give me the money back if I don't keep the account.

I was able to log in after transferred back to LAS and it seems the guy didn't verify the email, the login name was the same as the original when it was in LAS but it was using the password I changed to when I transferred to LAN, I was able to verify the email and change the password, I received emails asking for a password change ofc the guy trying to change password but he can't receive the emails.

The guy was already able to get the account back as it seems the transfer back to LAS was 0 RP so riot support obviously helped him and if they helped him then he obviously has correct info to get it back, but I wonder if just because he already contacted riot support and already have him the account and he just ****ed up because I changed everything and even verified the email I wonder if they won't help him anymore lol.

Edited by benito18, 11 September 2018 - 05:29 .

NPDropshot

NPDropshot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

So 5 days ago I bought an account in LAS server, transferred it to LAN, changed summoner names and it even allowed me to change the login name and played for a few days..today I tried to log in and the account was transferred back to LAS, ofc the first thing to think was oh great this dude is trying to get his account back with riot support, it seems the guy who sold the account to me didn't do it as he bought the account too from another person and he is even willing to give me the money back if I don't keep the account.

I was able to log in after transferred back to LAS and it seems the guy didn't verify the email, the login name was the same as the original when it was in LAS but it was using the password I changed to when I transferred to LAN, I was able to verify the email and change the password, I received emails asking for a password change ofc the guy trying to change password but he can't receive the emails.

The guy was already able to get the account back as it seems the transfer back to LAS was 0 RP so riot support obviously helped him and if they helped him then he obviously has correct info to get it back, but I wonder if just because he already contacted riot support and already have him the account and he just ****ed up because I changed everything and even verified the email I wonder if they won't help him anymore lol.

So yeah , if they guy really wants that account back you're ****ed. he is going to get the account regardless of what you change on it. So if he's actively trying hcances are maybe 10% you keep it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users