Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

✦ MicheyBot v2.0.0 - An advanced PixelBot (Level Bot, LeaverBuster remover) for League of Legends ✦ UPDATED 12/10/2018

lol level bot leaverbuster farm blue essence

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

MicheyBot 
« Start botting League of Legends accounts today »

What is MicheyBot

Generally speaking, this powerful tool is a Bot which allows you to level League of Legends accounts with ease! You can farm Blue Essence, level up completly new accounts from 1 to 30 and more. For all features, check the "Features" paragraph.

IMPORTANT: Since the Bot is very fresh on the market and not many people have used it before, the ban chances are unknown at the moment. Use at your own risk! Don't use the Bot on your main account if you feel uneasy about it!

Features 

• A completly automated botting service! This includes: Logging in, creating summoner names, creating lobbies, queuing up, picking and chatting in the champion select, ingame playing. For more information, check the "Media" paragraph.

• Several customization settings for the entire bot (such as "Invisible Client", where you don't even see the Launcher running).

• An appealing, responsive & easy to understand design. You won't get lost while checking what is going on currently.

• Actual working AI for several champions which will play for you! This includes farming, killing champions, turrets & more!

• An inbuilt LeaverBuster remover which automatically waits out the waiting time (this also includes dodge timers).

• Completly automatic update checking & downloader. You will never have to manually do that anymore!

• Frequent updates, bug fixes & support! Bugs & security flaws are usually fixed within 24 hours.

• An eMail Verification bypasser.

Media 

9B6Sb5HirG3yBcRB5QTMzKYj.png

SP6ZpllvMTfdcFQM0ZlNg5As.png

U7eiig6iFayw6FRMzlUSAcwL.png

Pricing 

➽ The bot will be priced at { 4,99€/m per PC license }.

➽ The keys are bound to your current HWID. If your HWID is changing and you are no longer able to use your serial key, you have to contact me on Discord or on the Forum in order to regain full access to the Bot again.

➽ The serial key purchases are final and won't be refunded if you expierience any issues or if you have changed your mind about using the Bot. The only exception is non-working serial keys which were obtained in the store.

➽ If you don't feel like paying this amount for a simple license, no worries: I will launch giveaways & discounts in the future to appeal to many people as possible!

➽ If you are planning to buy serial keys in bulk, feel free to contact me. You will get a reasonable discount.

For Pricing, Download & Contact, visit our website: 

You can also claim a free 2 game trial:

https://gladiusgamin...ue-of-legends-✦

Edited by Michey, 12 October 2018 - 02:13 .

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

Your coupon was strike through the moment you posted this thread. Shady tactic/10

What you write: "won't be refunded if you expierience any issues"

what I see: "This **** doesnt work and you wont be refunded, youve been warned, lul"

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Your coupon was strike through the moment you posted this thread. Shady tactic/10

What you write: "won't be refunded if you expierience any issues"

what I see: "This **** doesnt work and you wont be refunded, youve been warned, lul"

To clarify a few things:

- I copy pasted the thread out of our Forum and I had a running coupon earlier there which ran out, thanks for reminding me, I will remove the coupon

- I offer a free 2 game trial to everyone to test the bot and see how it's going before buying the bot (I don't want people to blindly buy the bot, play a few games and return the key)

- Also, I have a few vouches and a tutorial on YouTube  FeelsBadMan

Fl0at

Fl0at

Reseller

• Members
  • 604 posts

Glad you removed the coupon.

You dont mention the 2 game trial anywhere in the thread.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Glad you removed the coupon.

You dont mention the 2 game trial anywhere in the thread.

sorry b0ss

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Restocked!

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump

Deviate

Deviate

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

Works great.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Works great.

Glad it does.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

RESTOCKED!

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Michey

Michey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 196 posts
  • LocationGermany

Bump.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lol, level, bot, leaverbuster, farm, blue, essence

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users