Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Paying method doesnt work

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rueven1

Rueven1

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hey guys,

would be nice if anyone could help me. My problem is the following:

First of all I had no Paypal. I paid Fl0at with a 10€ Paysafecard and I thought my subscription would be activated instantly. What Fl0at didnt mention is that I need to wait for Feretorix to manually activate my subscription - a guy who literally never joins the forum :)

So I decided to make a PayPal Account and I also connected my bank account with Paypal. Everything went fine.

Then I went to: >>Buy VIP<</Add to cart/confirm my order and I logged into Paypal. But nothing happens here :/

When I enter my username and password for Paypal it just shows me the homepage of Paypal and nothing happens...

Maybe because I only have 3€ Paypal money ? Do I need to have minimum 10€ on Paypal?

Would be really nice if anyone could help me with this case, thank you! :)

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

You need 10 euros for buy a month external.

owelope

owelope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Try buying a gift voucher then redeem it yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users