Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[AUTOBUY] [NA] League of Legends Verifed Accounts & MBA Config

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

hyyerrkid

hyyerrkid

• Members
  • 10 posts
INTRO
Simple little shop, I sell League of Legends stuffs, Spotify accounts, and a few other cracking things.

I have configs for all servers, just prefer to crack only NA (FOR NOW).  If you want a different server, you can pay me for a full day's work (between $5-10) and Ill give you the config, plus one days worth of accounts cracked using that config.  I have a nice guide I wrote on how to crack if you want to learn how to utilize the config, contact me via Discord at W9#3192 for more information.

What I can accept:
-Paypal
-Bitcoin
-Bitcoin Cash
-Stripe

WHAT I SELL

Netflix Accounts | $1.00 - $3.00
- I offer 1 screen SD, 2 screen HD, and 4 screen UHD accounts.

Hulu Premium Accounts | $1.00 - $5.00
- I have stock of everything from Basic to ShowTime/STARZ/HBO to No Commercials + LiveTV
- It costs over 40$/month for some of these plans, so this is a HUGE steal!

Spotify Premium Accounts | $1.00
- These are regular premium accounts, split into 3 regions: North America, Latin America, and Europe. They are either family accounts (not owner), student premium, or regular premium.

Spotify Family Owner Accounts | $2.00
- These accounts are owners of a family plan, meaning you can add yourself and remain undetected more easily, all while having your own private playlists and such on your personal account.  Once again, split into 3 regions: North America, Latin America, and Europe.  This is how most sellers upgrade your Spotify, so buying these accounts allows you to have full control yourself!

NordVPN Premium Account | $1.50
- These are at least 6 months of premium time left, most have over a year or close to.
- Combos from Selly also include the date of Premium expiration, format: name@email.com:password1 Expires On: 2019-12-28
- I dont provide a warranty, but if you get booted before the date I provide with the combo Ill help as long as I have stock.

League of Legends Cracking Guide | $15.00
- Teaches you use to use the included tools to crack your own LoL accounts
- Scraper method, not SQLi, but will get you good hits. SQLi lists will be for sale at some point.
-  All sales are final, but I'll happily provide support as much as you need.

Random NA League of Legends account | $1.00
- these are VERIFIED (meaning you can't take full ownership)
- details are on selly.gg post, but if you want bulk Ill reduce price significantly.
- for an extra $0.50-1.00 you can request specific things (skins, champs, etc) price will vary based upon the quality of account requested.
- I have a TON of these, so if you just wanna hit me up on discord and get a cheaper price for direct/bulk sales, my discord is listed in the contact section.

Random NA League of Legends account with 100+ champs | $2.00
- these are VERIFIED (meaning you can't take full ownership, no email access)
- they have more champs than my regular stock, and therefore are listed separately. 

NA League of Legends 400RP gifting account | $1.00
- these are VERIFIED (meaning you can't take full ownership)
- These are meant for gifting yourself the RP on the account, they are not LvL 30 or meant for playing on.

ALL REGIONS - League of Legends SentryMBA Configs | $6.00
- 150-200 bots
- proxies required

Crack a different server | $5.00 - 10.00
- I don't generally crack anything but NA (SOON TO CHANGE) so if you want a bunch of accounts for another server, contact me and I will crack for a full days time to get you quality accounts.
- I don't guarantee a certain number, but generally 10-20 good ranked-ready accounts.
- You get the config for that server.

STORM Configs for League of Legends | $6.00
- proxies required
- I used 200 bots, but I think that is limited more by proxy quality than anything.  

Other STORM Configs | $6.00
Including:
- Crunchyroll
- Udemy
- Spotify
- Readly
- NordVPN
- LakeBTC
- ExpressVPN
- ESPN
- DunkinDonuts
- VypyrVPN
- Warthunder
- YouLikeHits
- YuppTV
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- More upon request! Some might be free, depends on how I got them.

TOS:
- I don't provide refunds if an account password is changed after you buy.
- Within a couple hours of purchase, log in and confirm the combo works. If you dont, I cant replace the account if you do have an issue.
- I will replace anything that is my fault, however refunds are given out very sparingly.
- I will provide support as best I can for the configs.
- Any chargebacks or anything that looks like scamming attempts will get a report.
- ALL LOL ACCOUNTS ARE VERIFIED. These are for scripting, anything that might result in bans, or to smurf with friends.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REMAIN UNNOTICED WHILE USING THE ACCOUNT.  This goes for both Spotify and LoL - use your brain, dont cause trouble or change password, and the owner is likely not to notice you.
- All sales are final.  I will replace any issues, but do not give out refunds.

- You can use selly.gg interface.
- Fastest way to catch me is through discord - W9#3192

Edited by hyyerrkid, 16 January 2019 - 03:20 .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users