Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Heya, got a few questions.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sinclair69

Sinclair69

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hello, I used GOS in the past but not for long. There were some crash issues, evading dindt work, but thats fine. What really annoyed me was the massive FPS drops.I play on 165HZ, but when I used GOS I would have 60FPS or so, might not sound like a big deal but when you're used to higher refresh rates its really difficult to go back. I personally find it unplayable. Turning down all visuals helped a lot but it was still kinda meh, I have since upgraded to a better computer. not a massive increase but its definitely something, but before I give it a try I would love to know if anyone manages to get 144+fps with GOS.

I'm also curious about this new anticheat thing, last time I used GOS it was considered very safe. Would never use it on my main account, but it still put me at ease. Is the new anticheat anything significant? Do I have to do workarounds to avoid the anticheat? Can I still play on "clean" accounts even though GOS is on my computer? Can I still duo with a scripter (while im clean) without any punishment?

Thanks in advance :)

edit: I'm talking about external, forgot to mention that.

Edited by Sinclair69, 22 October 2018 - 10:42 .

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,481 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Ext isn't safe for now, also there's no fps problem but drawings always cause fps drop.

maandma2

maandma2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

Hello, I used GOS in the past but not for long. There were some crash issues, evading dindt work, but thats fine. What really annoyed me was the massive FPS drops.I play on 165HZ, but when I used GOS I would have 60FPS or so, might not sound like a big deal but when you're used to higher refresh rates its really difficult to go back. I personally find it unplayable. Turning down all visuals helped a lot but it was still kinda meh, I have since upgraded to a better computer. not a massive increase but its definitely something, but before I give it a try I would love to know if anyone manages to get 144+fps with GOS.

I'm also curious about this new anticheat thing, last time I used GOS it was considered very safe. Would never use it on my main account, but it still put me at ease. Is the new anticheat anything significant? Do I have to do workarounds to avoid the anticheat? Can I still play on "clean" accounts even though GOS is on my computer? Can I still duo with a scripter (while im clean) without any punishment?

Thanks in advance :)

edit: I'm talking about external, forgot to mention that.

dont use on main u will get banned bro

MercuryDawn

MercuryDawn

• Members
  • 3 posts

@Aristo, do we know anything about when things might be considered "safe"? Just curious.

daboi

daboi

• Members
  • 2 posts

do any scripts even still work alot of the ones i was broswing have not been updated for months 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users