Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Question about External

Best Answer Aristo , 30 November 2018 - 07:27

I have a question about external and I know this may or may not be the correct place to put the question but whatever. On the external VIP buy page, it states that you need Windows Aero enabled and Windows 7 or higher. I have Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.441) and I don't believe Win 10 has Windows Aero. So is there some way to enable Windows Aero or is external completely incompatible with my version of windows?

Hello!

Windows 10 classic theme already has aero. You can use it on all win10 versions.

Ext works with win7,8,8 or 10 without any problems.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MausL

MausL

• Members
  • 2 posts

I have a question about external and I know this may or may not be the correct place to put the question but whatever. On the external VIP buy page, it states that you need Windows Aero enabled and Windows 7 or higher. I have Windows 10 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.441) and I don't believe Win 10 has Windows Aero. So is there some way to enable Windows Aero or is external completely incompatible with my version of windows?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,451 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
✓  Best Answer

Hello!

Windows 10 classic theme already has aero. You can use it on all win10 versions.

Ext works with win7,8,8 or 10 without any problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users