Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What happened to GoS?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tarality

Tarality

• Members
  • 12 posts

I remember back in the day when this platform was considered an alternative to other major scripting platform. But since it got attention and further development making it a go-to platform, everything seemed to be going downhill from there. It went from very few detections in many months to insta-ban in few days, and I am talking about EXT. Does the core developers even put more effort in to this than the regular LoL updates from time to time?

This project was really promising, especially after the downfall of other platforms. Will it ever get back to being undetected, like it once was when the developer was constantly ahead of Rito?

Aristo

Aristo

Gos management

• 6,226 posts
  • LocationNothingness

Hello!

Tbh, Safe scripting is dead, there is no safe platform(public) If you ask, "why?" because New AC is strong, ext and others scripts are detected, and Riot is always watching the scripting platforms, and they can do it simply because there are 2 more platforms except GoS, So it's means If Ext will be safe again, Riot will detect it again. And now, If you ask "what will happen on GoS" We're waiting for Internal, because it's good option now, we can use Internal on cracked accounts, but it's not updated since new AC, and the int api is broken, I hope it'll update again. We should wait for Int now.

Make gos great again Doge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users