Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

If u want a 9.2 LoL Account checker with auto patch update.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Millionair

Millionair

• Members
  • 14 posts

I'm looking for a way to do it . ;) This is my checker, and I do not recommend downloading it from this topic. There is an official GitHub: https://github.com/f...sAccountChecker

---------------Wykryj językAfrikaansAlbańskiAmharskiAngielskiArabskiAzerbejdżańskiBaskijskiBengalskiBiałoruskiBirmańskiBośniackiBułgarskiCebuańskiChiński (tradycyjny)Chiński (uproszczony)ChorwackiCzeskiDuńskiEsperantoEstońskiFilipińskiFińskiFrancuskiGalicyjskiGreckiGruzińskiGudżaratiHausaHawajskiHebrajskiHindiHiszpańskiHmongIgboIndonezyjskiIrlandzkiIslandzkiJapońskiJawajskiJidyszJorubaKannadaKatalońskiKazachskiKhmerskiKhosaKirgiskiKoreańskiKorsykańskiKreolski haitańskiKurdyjskiLaotańskiLitewskiLuksemburskiŁacińskiŁotewskiMacedońskiMalajalamMalajskiMalgaskiMaltańskiMaoryjskiMarathiMongolskiNepalskiNiderlandzkiNiemieckiNjandżaNorweskiOrmiańskiPasztoPendżabskiPerskiPolskiPortugalskiRosyjskiRumuńskiSamoańskiSerbskiShonaSindhiSłowackiSłoweńskiSomalijskiSotho południowySuahiliSundajskiSyngaleskiSzkocki gaelickiSzwedzkiTadżyckiTajskiTamilskiTeluguTureckiUkraińskiUrduUzbeckiWalijskiWęgierskiWietnamskiWłoskiZachodniofryzyjskiZuluPolski

Your checker is with the option of manual update
This checker is with the option of auto update
The update occurs about a minute after the new patch has been released.

At the moment the topic will be closed, the checker edited by me is transferred to the private platform and in order to have access you must receive an invitation to the discord (free but not for everyone)

Greetings
Millionairs Team
---------------Wykryj językAfrikaansAlbańskiAmharskiAngielskiArabskiAzerbejdżańskiBaskijskiBengalskiBiałoruskiBirmańskiBośniackiBułgarskiCebuańskiChiński (tradycyjny)Chiński (uproszczony)ChorwackiCzeskiDuńskiEsperantoEstońskiFilipińskiFińskiFrancuskiGalicyjskiGreckiGruzińskiGudżaratiHausaHawajskiHebrajskiHindiHiszpańskiHmongIgboIndonezyjskiIrlandzkiIslandzkiJapońskiJawajskiJidyszJorubaKannadaKatalońskiKazachskiKhmerskiKhosaKirgiskiKoreańskiKorsykańskiKreolski haitańskiKurdyjskiLaotańskiLitewskiLuksemburskiŁacińskiŁotewskiMacedońskiMalajalamMalajskiMalgaskiMaltańskiMaoryjskiMarathiMongolskiNepalskiNiderlandzkiNiemieckiNjandżaNorweskiOrmiańskiPasztoPendżabskiPerskiPolskiPortugalskiRosyjskiRumuńskiSamoańskiSerbskiShonaSindhiSłowackiSłoweńskiSomalijskiSotho południowySuahiliSundajskiSyngaleskiSzkocki gaelickiSzwedzkiTadżyckiTajskiTamilskiTeluguTureckiUkraińskiUrduUzbeckiWalijskiWęgierskiWietnamskiWłoskiZachodniofryzyjskiZuluPolski

bug with post

At the moment the topic will be closed, the checker edited by me is transferred to the private platform and in order to have access you must receive an invitation to the discord (free but not for everyone)

Greetings
Millionairs Team

Edited by Millionair, 06 February 2019 - 12:04 .

Millionair

Millionair

• Members
  • 14 posts

I'm looking for a way to do it . ;) This is my checker, and I do not recommend downloading it from this topic. There is an official GitHub: https://github.com/f...sAccountChecker

Greetings
Millionairs Team

redfieldmarv

redfieldmarv

• Members
  • 1 posts

Is there a way to see Champion list and skins as other checkers that even show the date when the skin was purchased?

zabii123

zabii123

• Members
  • 1 posts

ty

BolverkGram

BolverkGram

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGermany

link is dead (for me)

idk if its just me since i live in germany