Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Salutations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tux

Tux

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello GoS community. I'm Tux, thinking of returning to League. I haven't played since I helped Team Freelo drop Thresh Prince. I have heard that BoL has fallen, and I'm curious as to whether this is a good platform, to return to LoL. Just looking for some personal experiences, and any experience on account stability. Thanks in advance, and have a good one!

ZephirPT

ZephirPT

• Members
  • 5 posts

same here!

xdvikin

xdvikin

• Members
  • 3 posts

Well, my English is not so good, but I bought EXT 2 times, the bans are 2 days or 3, but if you have a lot of accounts at your disposal it is worth the "Duoboost", someone you trust to play in your account and you in others, you can get to play up to 15+ games, you can then boost the other person to be more fair, right? That's my experience, I recommend it only if you have many accounts at your disposal, but not use EXT in your main account, you will be banned

Beestix

Beestix

• Members
  • 4 posts

i thought the person which get boosted get resetted after the script account got banned?

xdvikin

xdvikin

• Members
  • 3 posts

i thought the person which get boosted get resetted after the script account got banned?

It has never happened to me, according to my experience lol

Beestix

Beestix

• Members
  • 4 posts

good to know, thought the one get boosted loose the wins he got with the scripter tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users