Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Fear of getting banned on main account.

ban lol account level

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

YungBula

YungBula

• Members
  • 1 posts

I wanna start scripting with this service but i am afraid of getting banned. I wanna try internal but i'm lazy and dont wanna make a new account and just wanna script on my main account which is lvl 100+ 
Can i somehow avoid being detected using internal paired with some kind of humanizer?
Thank you in advance,

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello! You can't use Internal because its outdated since 8.13 patch. You can only use GOS EXT. 

Also don't use any cheats on your main Account. Use cheats on smurf accounts. 

joni

joni

• Members
  • 27 posts

i also learned the lesson the hard way.

Never ever cheat on your main account that you dont want to loose!!!! JUST DONT DO IT!

Make a smurf, use that for cheating!

No matter how secure your tools are, you always risk a ban, so dont risk you main :)

OnePlayerOnly

OnePlayerOnly

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 251 posts
Friend, honestly, having a high level account in the League is only worth it if your link is Diamond or higher. The lower links are easily hit by level 50 accounts. This way you, even with level 200, have the same level of gaming experience as someone with a level 50 account.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ban, lol, account, level

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users