Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for RL: Detailed Information

RL RocketLeague

• Please log in to reply
674 replies to this topic

Poll: GoS for RL: Detailed Information (1689 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Aerial mode is your favorite ?

1. Always Freestyle (685 votes [27.87%])

Percentage of vote: 27.87%

2. Alternate Freestyle (202 votes [8.22%])

Percentage of vote: 8.22%

3. Alternate Freestyle 2 (354 votes [14.40%])

Percentage of vote: 14.40%

4. Voted Normal Freestyle (407 votes [16.56%])

Percentage of vote: 16.56%

5. Normal Aerial (253 votes [10.29%])

Percentage of vote: 10.29%

6. Strict Aerial (87 votes [3.54%])

Percentage of vote: 3.54%

7. Upside Down Aerial (77 votes [3.13%])

Percentage of vote: 3.13%

8. Flip Resets (191 votes [7.77%])

Percentage of vote: 7.77%

9. Mixed Normal Mode (95 votes [3.86%])

Percentage of vote: 3.86%

10. Alternate Normal Aerial (38 votes [1.55%])

Percentage of vote: 1.55%

11. Alternate Normal Aerial 2 (23 votes [0.94%])

Percentage of vote: 0.94%

12. Alternate Normal Aerial 3 (28 votes [1.14%])

Percentage of vote: 1.14%

13. Alternate Normal Aerial 4 (18 votes [0.73%])

Percentage of vote: 0.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

JakePaulFans

JakePaulFans

• Members
  • 12 posts

btw you can also go supersonic in air, so the boost management could work in there too!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Thanks for the update Heisa. Really love the new boost management feature.

Is there anyway you can allow us to change the size of the text for enemy / teammate boost? On a 1080p monitor its a bit big. Would love to use like size 12 or 14 font.

Also, could you add an option to go back to just white for enemy boost text? I'm colorblind and all the colors can be a bit confusing on my eyes.

trust me, demoing is my thing, and i assure you, it became worse in my opinion, it missed to the point i realised something is wrong before even reading the update notes. can you please make it an option to disable/enable the new feature you implemented?

Your requests have been added in the latest v.3.1.1 update

Cleanse

Cleanse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 218 posts

I thank you for making this it works very well, seems as you've put a lot of effort into it :)

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

I thank you for making this it works very well, seems as you've put a lot of effort into it :)

It has been a long journey, indeed. Glad you like it

xyzz

xyzz

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

It has been a long journey, indeed. Glad you like it

Will there be an option to disable the aerial cancel dodge feature? I'm used to dodging when aerialing with the aerial bot and it messes me up most of the time now.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Will there be an option to disable the aerial cancel dodge feature? I'm used to dodging when aerialing with the aerial bot and it messes me up most of the time now.

Yes, most likely today

dar83

dar83

• Members
  • 2 posts

@Heisa , first of all thanks for this great app, is there any news on auto jump + aerial yet? its all iv ever wanted to see being added.

and maybe a latency compensator for online matches, so the settings we use for local testing could match the latency ingame.

GoSWeeb

GoSWeeb

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 38 posts

Amazing work on all of this, huge thanks! Wondering if this will ever work in Workshop maps? :)

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

@Heisa , first of all thanks for this great app, is there any news on auto jump + aerial yet? its all iv ever wanted to see being added.
and maybe a latency compensator for online matches, so the settings we use for local testing could match the latency ingame.

Auto jump is really situational and might put you in a really bad position, sure it can be added, but I would really not recommend using it.

And for latency compensation for the kickoff timer, I could not find a solution the last time that I've tried

Amazing work on all of this, huge thanks! Wondering if this will ever work in Workshop maps? :)

Yes, the aerial bot should still work on those maps

killer70

killer70

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey Heisa,

thx for that great bot, im using since 2 months and its awesome.

Do u think it would be possible to add a feature to auto collect boost?

So if u press a button the car goes directly to the closest 100% boost, that would be very nice, thx for ur great work!

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hey Heisa,

thx for that great bot, im using since 2 months and its awesome.
Do u think it would be possible to add a feature to auto collect boost?
So if u press a button the car goes directly to the closest 100% boost, that would be very nice, thx for ur great work!

Yes, it's possible and it would be interesting to do

Chajek53

Chajek53

• Members
  • 8 posts

Use this forum if you need help = > http://gamingonstero...um/188-support/

Edited by Aristo, 28 March 2021 - 03:19 .
wrong thread/place

JakePaulFans

JakePaulFans

• Members
  • 12 posts

The boost management feature is so great!

and here is a comparison between me a champion 1 player and some supersonic players/some are pro (data randomly collected from ballchasing.com)

Me:

and here are some other stats from supersonic legend/pro players in ranked games:

these are some great results! the cheat is able to outperform pros and high rank players with boost management! now that's a real advantage over other players!

but as you can see, it doesnt goes low to 0, i think the reason is that you can also waste boost in the air after you reach the max speed.

so i think you should also apply the boost management feature to be on at all time, not only in ground. and thank you

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

The boost management feature is so great!
and here is a comparison between me a champion 1 player and some supersonic players/some are pro (data randomly collected from ballchasing.com)
Me:

and here are some other stats from supersonic legend/pro players in ranked games:

these are some great results! the cheat is able to outperform pros and high rank players with boost management! now that's a real advantage over other players!
but as you can see, it doesnt goes low to 0, i think the reason is that you can also waste boost in the air after you reach the max speed.
so i think you should also apply the boost management feature to be on at all time, not only in ground. and thank you

That's a cool way of measuring it's performance

xxlucifer

xxlucifer

• Members
  • 1 posts

hello can you add freestyle jump when jumping off a wall?

or more freestyle aerial like that of the supersonic player?

Makenone

Makenone

• Members
  • 8 posts

that's really nice it would be nicer if you added auto play bot!

GoSWeeb

GoSWeeb

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 38 posts

I was wondering if this was possible.

I'm pretty sure it's not but, I live in a country where the best ping we could have is around 120ms, every match. You sometimes have exceptions/luck? that you get placed in a  95ms server.
That's because there are different server points in US-EAST (which is the closest to me)

Now the question, is it possible to add a feature where you can filter/select/spoof?/choose servers from our side? as in selectively choose the best server like those 95ms ones I exceptionally find. 
Far fetched, but possible? or is everything server sided?

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

I was wondering if this was possible.

I'm pretty sure it's not but, I live in a country where the best ping we could have is around 120ms, every match. You sometimes have exceptions/luck? that you get placed in a 95ms server.
That's because there are different server points in US-EAST (which is the closest to me)

Now the question, is it possible to add a feature where you can filter/select/spoof?/choose servers from our side? as in selectively choose the best server like those 95ms ones I exceptionally find.
Far fetched, but possible? or is everything server sided?

Could be possible, but I've never looked into it, so I can't really give you a proper answer

JakePaulFans

JakePaulFans

• Members
  • 12 posts

can you delete/hide car explosions from demolitions? or make it see through? it'll help so much

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

can you delete/hide car explosions from demolitions? or make it see through? it'll help so much

That's a good idea, I'll research that

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RL, RocketLeague

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)