Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS for RL: Detailed Information

RL RocketLeague

• Please log in to reply
674 replies to this topic

Poll: GoS for RL: Detailed Information (1689 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Aerial mode is your favorite ?

1. Always Freestyle (685 votes [27.87%])

Percentage of vote: 27.87%

2. Alternate Freestyle (202 votes [8.22%])

Percentage of vote: 8.22%

3. Alternate Freestyle 2 (354 votes [14.40%])

Percentage of vote: 14.40%

4. Voted Normal Freestyle (407 votes [16.56%])

Percentage of vote: 16.56%

5. Normal Aerial (253 votes [10.29%])

Percentage of vote: 10.29%

6. Strict Aerial (87 votes [3.54%])

Percentage of vote: 3.54%

7. Upside Down Aerial (77 votes [3.13%])

Percentage of vote: 3.13%

8. Flip Resets (191 votes [7.77%])

Percentage of vote: 7.77%

9. Mixed Normal Mode (95 votes [3.86%])

Percentage of vote: 3.86%

10. Alternate Normal Aerial (38 votes [1.55%])

Percentage of vote: 1.55%

11. Alternate Normal Aerial 2 (23 votes [0.94%])

Percentage of vote: 0.94%

12. Alternate Normal Aerial 3 (28 votes [1.14%])

Percentage of vote: 1.14%

13. Alternate Normal Aerial 4 (18 votes [0.73%])

Percentage of vote: 0.73%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

just to let you know Heisa (cause i don't know if you are on discord and see the report-bugs-here section).

feather boost is still broken, is some circumstances, if i turn off feather boost is definetly working better. another think that i notice is that demolition bot sometime focus ball instead of player,

What's wrong with feather boost? It's supposed to tap the button, if it can reach the ball from the current position and orientation. You can also increase the feather boost strength.

As for the demolition bot, I never encountered this bug while testing it

GoSWeeb

GoSWeeb

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 38 posts
Important question, rocket league is moving to Unreal Engine 5, will that change anything? Source: https://twitter.com/...9905424392?s=20

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Important question, rocket league is moving to Unreal Engine 5, will that change anything? Source: https://twitter.com/...9905424392?s=20

We'll see what happens when they release it, and it will take some time, it's not even an official announcement.

hansen4200

hansen4200

• Members
  • 5 posts

use our support section if you have a problem.

s2lent

s2lent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 590 posts

Hi Heisa, your work is remarkable.
I can imagine that the good ball prediction and shots
in the air are also transferable to the ground or lower air.
A shot or air roll shot would be pretty good and a huge game changer.
Hopefully more useful updates will come soon.

I just wanted to mention the desire for a power shot function again,
since there were again some requests for such a function. 
In the best possible case this should include air roll shots for angles.

essentials

essentials

• Members
  • 8 posts

i am so broke. i wish i could buy this. rip

agtsl

agtsl

• Members
  • 3 posts

im with a problem, i have everything well seted, tried some others configs posted here, but the bot doesn't do aerial, I press the button and the car just keep running to the ball and doesn't do the movements by itself even if the option to automate is selected.

fixed, was something abouse the keybind in game...

Edited by agtsl, 28 August 2021 - 06:07 .

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

A reminder: If you have any problems you can use our support forum to get help: http://gamingonstero...um/188-support/

s2lent

s2lent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 590 posts
Hi Heisa can you please add one or two lines of code for the Take-Of-Height.
So that it will only stop freestyling at the beginning.
At the Moment when the car drops into the Take-Of-Height range from the air it stops freestyling as well.
It should be only doing stop freestyling at the beginning when you lift off the ground for the first time and not always when your in the range.

Many thanks.

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

At the Moment when the car drops into the Take-Of-Height range from the air it stops freestyling as well.
It should be only doing stop freestyling at the beginning when you lift off the ground for the first time and not always when your in the range.

Many thanks.

Good suggestion, will see what can be done about it

SonnyDaBest

SonnyDaBest

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 32 posts
I would love to have some number or indicator which shows me the distance from enemy player so I can go for dribble or clear. Minimap is not very good for it and it takes some time to check the map, orient myself and make decision. Also another indicator in boost display to see if enemy is actually boosting or not so I can decide to go for 50/50 or I will be late for the challenge.
Just simple helpers for decision making.

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts

I would love to have some number or indicator which shows me the distance from enemy player so I can go for dribble or clear. Minimap is not very good for it and it takes some time to check the map, orient myself and make decision. Also another indicator in boost display to see if enemy is actually boosting or not so I can decide to go for 50/50 or I will be late for the challenge.

Yeah I've thought about this as well.. But do you want the number under the player to be distance away from YOU? Or their distance from the ball? Like what if you knew your distance from the ball and theirs in units and could make challenge decisions based off that?

Would be OP

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Yeah I've thought about this as well.. But do you want the number under the player to be distance away from YOU? Or their distance from the ball? Like what if you knew your distance from the ball and theirs in units and could make challenge decisions based off that?

Would be OP

I'm also open to visual drawings that showcase what you mean

Rawrrino

Rawrrino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 54 posts

somewhere like here? or even middle of the car at the bottom maybe. Just a general area. https://prnt.sc/1sk5gb6

notthelo4d1ng

notthelo4d1ng

• Members
  • 4 posts

Hi heisa, pls re-add match speed

ikk

ikk

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 83 posts

I'm also open to visual drawings that showcase what you mean

OOOOH that gives me an idea - What if you were to add an option where you can change the ball-prediction line color if you're the closest person to the ball (not factoring in teammates position)?

So like green ball prediction line if you're the closest, if not then the line is white.

420px

420px

• Members
  • 8 posts

v.3.3.0

+ [Misc] Added a new feature: "Disable Bots On Lost Focus", which disables bot functionalities when the chat is opened or is in a menu. From a forum suggestion

Thanks Heisa!

Jexly

Jexly

• Members
  • 6 posts

Hey guys! Help me. Loader not working. I run it as administrator. Everything that is indicated in the post, everything is downloaded. DirectX too 

Heisa

Heisa

RocketLeague Dev

• RocketLeague Dev
  • 1,435 posts

Hey guys! Help me. Loader not working. I run it as administrator. Everything that is indicated in the post, everything is downloaded. DirectX too 

You have an antivirus blocking the file, you can even see smartscreen.exe which is a part of Windows Defender running in your task manager. Disable it or add the loader into as an exception

s2lent

s2lent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 590 posts

Many thanks.

Good suggestion, will see what can be done about it

Hi Heisa, please fix the Take-of-Height in the next patch as described before.
It’s very annoying and ruined the aerial function when it drops back into the height.
And it could be so useful

Many thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RL, RocketLeague

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)