Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How safe is EXT?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Sk8rnoah

Sk8rnoah

• Members
  • 10 posts

How safe is GOS EXTERNAL for League of Legends right now? Still 2-3 day ban times?

Edited by Sk8rnoah, 28 April 2019 - 09:16 .

extin1

extin1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 499 posts

Now there a "Safe Method" that is working to make GOS EXT safe (for now?), there a thread explain all you have to do, but only Subscribers can see that thread

Nudera

Nudera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts

And for how long it's beeing safe with this method?

Tren

Tren

• Members
  • 13 posts

And for how long it's beeing safe with this method?

few users (me aswell)  no ban for 3 months

Nudera

Nudera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts

thats sad. gos had so much potencial :(

haypzso

haypzso

• Members
  • 27 posts

thats sad. gos had so much potencial :(

it still has, just gotta use brains. Pretty easy to find workaround, so riot ac cant read gos injection

Spears

Spears

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

The time riot need to detect u as individual varies from serveral hours to never; depending on your usage of scripts. The basic injection is pretty safe (in my personal optinion) atm since you are injecting an AV-Tool. 

But if you script too obvious its your own fault and has nothing to do with GOS EXT itself.

Always keep in mind to differ between "GOS EXT injection" and "script usage". Two totally different topics  :D

Personally I trust Feretorix's statement that the provided inejction emthod is pretty safe -> there is not, was never and will never be a 100% secure method!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users