Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Current State of External?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

1pinki1

1pinki1

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hi guys,

I've been looking for a good scripting platform but i noticed this one has quite a lot of bad reviews so i wanted to ask if its undetected when using external. Also how many external scripts are available and working properly?

extin1

extin1

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 499 posts

Hi guys,

I've been looking for a good scripting platform but i noticed this one has quite a lot of bad reviews so i wanted to ask if its undetected when using external. Also how many external scripts are available and working properly?

There is a "safe method" that for now is working for most users, but it is unknown for how long this method will work.

Without this method the GOS EXT itself is detectable.

There are some scripts that are uptdate and working, most of them support multiple champions.

Na6draven

Na6draven

• Members
  • 1 posts
What is the safe method??

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,490 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

What is the safe method??

http://gamingonstero...s-ext-for-free/

powiat

powiat

• Members
  • 7 posts

@Aristo if i use safety method my acc survive more than 7 days or not? cuz im thinking about buying VIP, since one year i dont use gos becouse ban.

Flazix

Flazix

• Members
  • 1 posts

What is the safe method ? @Aristo the link you gave i cant look in it ;S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users