Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Something happened on my subscription

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

I am an older gos PUBG user and I am back today, I renewed my pubg subscription and my paypal showed me that I paid successfully. However when I open the loader it told me that I need apply for a access and I go to my client area find my subscription still pending or something, if someone could help me figue it out any problem on my account thx a lot. :wub:  :wub: 

• Members
  • 19 posts

I am a little confused now, my subscription showed me that the invoice generated at 12 August 2018 - 04:27, I think maybe because I applied that invoice at that day and I forget that and then I back today I just paid it but I didnt get my subscription renewed.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hey there! I am sorry for your bad experience, I've forwarded this to Feretorix He'll fix when he's back. Please be patient and wait.

• Members
  • 19 posts

Hey there! I am sorry for your bad experience, I've forwarded this to Feretorix He'll fix when he's back. Please be patient and wait.

Thx a lot for ur help :wub:  :wub:

gerghsjyutj

gerghsjyutj

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hi, same issue there, I just bought a subscription for LoL but the launcher tells me I'm not subscribed.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hi, same issue there, I just bought a subscription for LoL but the launcher tells me I'm not subscribed.

LSziSCWp.png           :=)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users