Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wait for update error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

wackyduck

wackyduck

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello. I downloaded the loader earlier today and noticed that F7 doesn't work. I looked at the loader and saw an error at the bottom saying:
"Status: GoS for LOL version mismatch (GoS version: "8.13" against LoL version: "9.18" - Please wait for update!)...
I figured maybe the scripts I downloaded were outdated, but the error states that GoS is outdated. Is this a bug or is it just the outdated scripts?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, Sadly Internal project is discontinued, there is another service for league here, and that is external, feel free to buy and use our league service.

xxaizenxx999

xxaizenxx999

• Members
  • 1 posts

same problem here

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hello, Sadly Internal project is discontinued, there is another service for league here, and that is external, feel free to buy and use our league service.

same problem here

Did you read my post? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users