Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

renew my sub

renew

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

nikoszn1

nikoszn1

• Members
  • 12 posts

Hi,I want to renew my sub but I remember a few months ago,accounts would get banned after a few games even after using the "safe" method injecting to malware bytes,does that still happen? if not I will renew

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow

Hi, yes that is still working, you can stay safe 1,2 weeks sometimes more sometimes less, it depends but it's a better way to use ext.

nikoszn1

nikoszn1

• Members
  • 12 posts

Hi, yes that is still working, you can stay safe 1,2 weeks sometimes more sometimes less, it depends but it's a better way to use ext.

As I said I tried in many accounts and got banned after 3-4 games,I would be happy if it last 1-2 weeks

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts

As I said I tried in many accounts and got banned after 3-4 games,I would be happy if it last 1-2 weeks

With the method you can play 1,2 weeks.

nikoszn1

nikoszn1

• Members
  • 12 posts

With the method you can play 1,2 weeks.

will I get a refund if I get banned after 3 games?

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts

will I get a refund if I get banned after 3 games?

Lol, you won't get banned after 3 games :D And I don't have that power, I can refund anything. 

nikoszn1

nikoszn1

• Members
  • 12 posts

Lol, you won't get banned after 3 games :D And I don't have that power, I can refund anything. 

last time that happened thats why I didnt renew  exactly after 3 games and  why cant you? you seem so sure its not going to happen

nikoszn1

nikoszn1

• Members
  • 12 posts

6c6b421a20fc297db4a5d7bb1bdabb02.png

shame on you lying to scam pocket money,and everyone I know  that used gos got banned aftr a few games.I am done with this site,goodluck!

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,450 posts

Shame on me? What, there are a lot of users they didn't get any ban for a month, I am not scam anyone lol, how do you know they use the method? They probably use  EXT without the method like other new users, anyway enough drama closed.

Be careful of your 10 euros, super big deal.

k9Zx7t68.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: renew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users