Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

question to external

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Expect17

Expect17

• Members
  • 1 posts

Im an old scripter, from injection. How does the overlay compare to a injection? is ext decent enough? ( compared to injection ) 

Karthus

Karthus

• Members
  • 8 posts

not anymore, its a fast ban nowadays 

dencelle

dencelle

AmongUs Dev

• Members
  • 30 posts

Karthus, your not even a subscriber, how would you know if its fast bans, only people being banned fast are people who aren't being safe

Expect, as for the actual question that you're asking, its fairly good, on a slower computer you might notice a slight jumpyness but overall it does hold up very well to something like internal was

CalahoO

CalahoO

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hi, I just bought the ext script but when I run the game and I launch the loader the game closes and when I click on reconnect the replant game and closes ...

dencelle

dencelle

AmongUs Dev

• Members
  • 30 posts

you can't have the loader open at the same time as the game... you need to follow the beginner steps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users