Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS version Mismatch issue

Best Answer Aristo , 18 November 2019 - 01:59

Hello, sadly Internal hasn't been updated since 8.13 Patch(due to Big Anticheat updates) Int is completely broken and won't get any update, If you want to use league script, you can try our other league product, feel free to buy EXT and use.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

oolibz

oolibz

• Members
  • 3 posts

Hey all,

Using GoS LoL internal, when trying to use the client, it is saying updating and theres a version mismatch from 8.13 to 9.22. It is stuck here and not working.

Please advise the fix.

Thank you.

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,491 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
✓  Best Answer

Hello, sadly Internal hasn't been updated since 8.13 Patch(due to Big Anticheat updates) Int is completely broken and won't get any update, If you want to use league script, you can try our other league product, feel free to buy EXT and use.

Vidal22

Vidal22

• Members
  • 1 posts

ok

abnormaleditz

abnormaleditz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hi @aristo, i just bought the GoS Int from loldigital.pro for 19.99 USD and it says working etc. how can i get my money back so i can buy the GoS Ext cuz i dont have enough money. I feel scammed :(

Edited by abnormaleditz, 19 November 2019 - 01:34 .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users